Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By TheBrit
  • 3 Post By TheBrit
  • 1 Post By MatthieuTofu

GBA Social Credit System

GBA Social Credit System

So, this is currently being discussed just across the border

75.??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Translation

75. Accelerate the construction of social credit system and market supervision system. Study and formulate the Guangdong Provincial Social Credit Regulations. Exploring the implementation of credit incentives and disciplinary punishment for enterprises in the Greater Bay Area in accordance with the law. Establish a unified market supervision information platform throughout the province. (Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Provincial Market Supervision Bureau, People's Bank of China Guangzhou Branch)

Commentary from coconuts: https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/br...s-to-reassure/

Nice to know they're thinking of us

They already have a Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan link on the bottom of their website. Links lead nowhere for now, but they are preparing to implement it seems.

I think one particular Geoexpat poster has been preparing himself for this for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    I think one particular Geoexpat poster has been preparing himself for this for months now.
    The solution is easy

https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_...police/eq.html

Quote Originally Posted by robertlempriere
    I don't think he meets the minimum education or language requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu
    They already have a Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan link on the bottom of their website. Links lead nowhere for now, but they are preparing to implement it seems.
    As Taiwan is there and they won't have any real control over Taiwan anytime soon, I just hope this list is there to formally include "all of China" but doesn't have any meaning.

jrkob likes this.