Like Tree70Likes

September 2019 - Protest Schedule

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Where is the laser show? A bit concerned that the lantern festival events will turn into laser parties
    Translating location is an impossible task . In Chinese it’s called 朗屏八角廣場,
    朗屏邨八角廣場 - Timable Hong Kong Location

It’s in Yuen Long. Maybe the white shirts could come out and we can all be friends.

913 the Peak

Name:  E6FFDD66-7BAF-4B4F-B199-60AB5B853DB3.jpeg
Views: 1760
Size:  235.3 KB

Name:  8070D65B-F95B-498C-B0C0-36AC52DABEC6.jpeg
Views: 1740
Size:  145.0 KB

Remember to leave a little extra time when going to the airport, no more trolleys outside, had to ask those staff outside to provide me luggage trolleys. Was about an extra 5-10 minute delay, not a big deal.

Kowloon Goon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Remember to leave a little extra time when going to the airport, no more trolleys outside, had to ask those staff outside to provide me luggage trolleys. Was about an extra 5-10 minute delay, not a big deal.
    Thanks for the tip, heard would need an extra 5 mins from a colleague. Have not brought printed tickets for more than a decade, do they insist on those for entry now?

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0
    Thanks for the tip, heard would need an extra 5 mins from a colleague. Have not brought printed tickets for more than a decade, do they insist on those for entry now?
    Not yet , just showed them my booking on my pad.
    But then it really depends on who you are

Teresa Cheng, emergency law blah blah blah

wondering If I am the only one that views govt shit-stirring as stupid and counterproductive

one day they say yeah let's have dialogue platform, the next day, we are considering ways to ban face masks, stop the protesters......

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...0-20190911.htm

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0
    For the Google map, is everything marked meant to be boycotted or do different colours represent different things?

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds
    For the Google map, is everything marked meant to be boycotted or do different colours represent different things?
    Yellow is pro-protester, blue is pro-police (brutality). Apologies for not making that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert
    Teresa Cheng, emergency law blah blah blah

wondering If I am the only one that views govt shit-stirring as stupid and counterproductive

one day they say yeah let's have dialogue platform, the next day, we are considering ways to ban face masks, stop the protesters......

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...0-20190911.htm
    You are not the only one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison
    Not yet , just showed them my booking on my pad.
    But then it really depends on who you are
    Good point, thanks!
    Cminds, Jackie1 and MatthieuTofu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds
    I think this is what the colors mean: "The protests have caused strong differences of opinion in Hong Kong society, with a "yellow (pro-occupy) vs. blue (anti-occupy)" war being fought, and unfriending on social media, such as Facebook". There is a note about Green, which I don't quite understand. I think those are "under review"
    Cminds likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast