Like Tree70Likes

September 2019 - Protest Schedule

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapster
    Does anyone know what HKIA suck 4.0 is?
    They’re not releasing details until the day so the popo can’t plan to foil it. You will have to sign up for the telegram channels to receive updates. I know for a fact that organizers worked very hard with “insiders” to find a way around the total crackdown since 907. Here’s a tantalizing poster...

    Name:  13D0D386-18C7-4AA3-8621-B93F1A0FBC78.jpeg
Views: 1985
Size:  1.32 MB

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapster
    Does anyone know what HKIA suck 4.0 is?
    In case you can't tell, the "suck" here comes from a Cantonese word "塞" (sak1) which means "blockade".
    a voice, Mefisto and shri like this.

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapster
    Does anyone know what HKIA suck 4.0 is?
    To rephrase a popular line: You know where HKIA is, right?

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by hkha
    In case you can't tell, the "suck" here comes from a Cantonese word "塞" (sak1) which means "blockade".
    helpful, thanks

  5. #65

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,817

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    354

    Tonight on the mtr I saw a man wearing all black, on his black t-shirt was a small red China country logon with the word "China" in red on it. He was carrying a small luggage and got off at wan chai. Have been wondering if he just arrived from mainland to join the anti-protest?


  7. #67

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by a voice
    Tonight on the mtr I saw a man wearing all black, on his black t-shirt was a small red China country logon with the word "China" in red on it. He was carrying a small luggage and got off at wan chai. Have been wondering if he just arrived from mainland to join the anti-protest?
    This has been circulating on tg last night

    URGENT 福健佬入住沙田圍麗豪酒店有80-90間房
    一手資料,來源係多名沙田圍街坊


    麗豪:80房,散拼團,分咗三班,唔知 係咪全部福建幫,唔同時間到,聽日 有10幾房,旅行社入,報稱購物團, 多細團拼埋入一個大團,冇客人詳細 料

    地接旅行社係黃金假期
    Also, J-Ho (ugh) told the press that he cancelled the application to police to “clean up” Lennon Walls; but subsequently said on facebook that the permit application is cancelled but the thugs should still go ahead to “cleanse” HK as planned.

    Name:  75617EDC-9747-4C7A-872E-1DD5F8B53934.jpeg
Views: 1442
Size:  277.1 KB

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Island East
    Posts
    4,155

    WTF's this about protesting in Sai Kung and TKO tomorrow??? anyone heard any news on this??Name:  IMG-20190920-WA0004.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  279.6 KB

    Last edited by chuckster007; 20-09-2019 at 11:48 AM.

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    91

    I'm gonna play it safe on Sunday re: the airport. I am flying back from Taiwan landing early morning, and was gonna go home for a few hours, before returning to the airport to fly to Singapore for work.

    Instead, I will use the storage facilities to leave my suitcase at the airport and hang around the airport on Sunday


  10. #70

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    WTF's this about protesting in Sai Kung and TKO tomorrow??? anyone heard any news on this??Name:  IMG-20190920-WA0004.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  279.6 KB
    Saw this English translation posted of the idiot Ho's plan
    https://www.facebook.com/realhknews/...?__tn__=-R-R-R
    shri and MatthieuTofu like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast