Like Tree165Likes

Oct 2019 - Protest Schedules

Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11
  1. #101

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Does anyone have this weekend's schedule?
    This is all the info I found:

    • October 26th

    • No to white terror and anti-authoritarian assembly: 1:00PM Tamar Park

    • October 31th

    • 831 Truth: 7:00PM-11:00PM Prince Edward Station
    shri likes this.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006
    Name:  C431E501-220A-4349-8687-A23540875012.jpeg
Views: 807
Size:  272.6 KB

    Name:  A64E7880-B5F1-4093-AEF5-D302223F5487.jpeg
Views: 773
Size:  203.5 KB

  3. #103

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006
    Name:  B9362D4B-0A2C-4A97-8D54-F578913D3843.jpeg
Views: 808
Size:  312.0 KB

    Name:  E20C765A-65C2-492A-8206-422CC68FC3A4.jpeg
Views: 764
Size:  136.5 KB

    Name:  DC60AF2A-AD0C-4E78-AAC6-ABDAE13E7517.jpeg
Views: 759
Size:  167.5 KB

    Name:  AB028FD8-4111-4B69-9C14-7F59C8D795F1.jpeg
Views: 757
Size:  131.2 KB

    Name:  A8C684C2-3A93-429B-B571-CE743E91098D.jpeg
Views: 754
Size:  102.4 KB

    Name:  125D6F80-7EC7-45CB-B96C-F17AF5A72323.jpeg
Views: 768
Size:  228.1 KB
    AsianXpat0, hannah01 and William06 like this.

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006
    Tonight: “Musical Worship” @ Mei Fu Lennon Wall (under the bridge)
    Name:  61CA4DDF-835F-49C0-888E-0D601273C407.jpeg
Views: 719
Size:  196.5 KB

    Also, Fortress Hill

    Name:  F561D403-CEE5-4A15-BABE-C7EE7A737CC2.jpeg
Views: 713
Size:  172.1 KB

    And Human Chain in TKO

    Name:  C9343D36-AFA7-4970-8124-EF38EE45ECE0.jpeg
Views: 718
Size:  202.8 KB
    Last edited by thisdress; 25-10-2019 at 08:21 AM.
    William06 likes this.

  5. #105

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,346

    In addition, as posted earlier there is a “Thanksgiving” at Chungking Mansions this Friday evening. Dine and shop there to support them is the goal.

    thisdress, shri and William06 like this.

  6. #106

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by thisdress
    Name:  B9362D4B-0A2C-4A97-8D54-F578913D3843.jpeg
Views: 808
Size:  312.0 KB

    Name:  E20C765A-65C2-492A-8206-422CC68FC3A4.jpeg
Views: 764
Size:  136.5 KB

    Name:  DC60AF2A-AD0C-4E78-AAC6-ABDAE13E7517.jpeg
Views: 759
Size:  167.5 KB

    Name:  AB028FD8-4111-4B69-9C14-7F59C8D795F1.jpeg
Views: 757
Size:  131.2 KB

    Name:  A8C684C2-3A93-429B-B571-CE743E91098D.jpeg
Views: 754
Size:  102.4 KB

    Name:  125D6F80-7EC7-45CB-B96C-F17AF5A72323.jpeg
Views: 768
Size:  228.1 KB
    What with the "stand with Muslims" ? Because lately the mosque was "under attack" ? I should think just "citizens" is okay. Regardless of what religion you are, we are all losing a free HK.
    thisdress likes this.

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    9,594
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah01
    What with the "stand with Muslims" ? Because lately the mosque was "under attack" ? I should think just "citizens" is okay. Regardless of what religion you are, we are all losing a free HK.
    Not just the mosque. Also the people who said south asians attached the guy who convenes the peaceful protests (sorry, forgot his name).

    Besides, I love that the protests are building bridges between marginalised bits of HK society. All to the good. Wish I was here - I would be there eating curry!

  8. #108

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine
    Not just the mosque. Also the people who said south asians attached the guy who convenes the peaceful protests (sorry, forgot his name).

    Besides, I love that the protests are building bridges between marginalised bits of HK society. All to the good. Wish I was here - I would be there eating curry!
    Is there any chance to keep this thread for schedules only. There is a sticky-ed discussion thread. This way we wouldn’t need through pages and pages to find information on scheduled protests.

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006

    The event on Nov. 3rd is cancelled, they are trying to focus on organizing the Nov. 2nd (112) rally.

    Name:  89E44253-DEF5-42E6-80FC-DA18F0A2CC85.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  149.2 KB


  10. #110

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,006
    Tonight: (mostly students and educators) Human Chain from Ho Man Tin MTR station

    Name:  7772B519-2E2C-41ED-96CF-00C51C69A172.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  123.9 KB

Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11