Like Tree63Likes

China Bans Exports of Black Clothing to HK...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Now where will I get my uniform for work? Good thing I have a sewing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by thisdress
    Not sure about T-shirt printings, but protesters have their own shared list of trusted local print-shops for their Mun-Suen.

I was starting to worry about your sudden radio silence and was thinking about getting lawyers to check up on your safety!
    Thanks for thinking of me- I forgot the power cord for my computer (brilliant!) and wasn't using it much until the new one showed up- that plus the 8 million tedious things I need to do when I get to the US including a fun morning of overpriced dental work (which I put up with because this dentist works with an anesthesiologist so I have the luxury of being completely, utterly asleep during procedures). Need to find someone in Thailand who works with dental-phobia people such as myself...

There are huge packs of 6-10 black shirts and such on Amazon, I should seriously buy some and then leave them at the next protest...long-sleeve black T's as well for the colder weather, if cold ever happens this year.

I missed the Monday night Chater garden rally, that was when I left...wish I could have gone. Horrified by the second beating of the CHRF leader, or his, er, accidental fall that he totally injured himself in...at least that is how police are treating it, there will never be any arrests...

https://www.amazon.com/Gildan-Cotton...-40&th=1&psc=1
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau
    I am in the US for a couple of weeks- bought black protest T shirts for the whole office from Amazon that I will be bringing back...maybe I need to bring an extra suitcase of black clothing back for protesters...
    I am afraid it could soon be ban to have black clothes in your suitcase, especially if it is one that is full of it!

Quote Originally Posted by madal1
    Are they made in China?
    Should we use made in China or not? But it still is the most cost effective.

Quote Originally Posted by a voice
    Should we use made in China or not? But it still is the most cost effective.
    It depends on how one wishes to interpret one of the PRC's founding ideologists...

In another sweet twist of irony, the communists are now telling us we can have any color as long as it isn't black...
    William06 likes this.

It is almost the end of 2019, China always make fucking joke to make the whole world laugh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mefisto
    In another sweet twist of irony, the communists are now telling us we can have any color as long as it isn't black...
    This is now a truely "color" revolution, supported by China.
    Mefisto likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5