Like Tree113Likes

In-depth interviews with 3 'fire magicians'

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Absolute star!! Thanks.

Original Post Deleted
    Ha ha wrong how? As a percent of arrests vs number of protestors those in HK are small by comparison. Now I have the stats that prove that but I didn’t need to point it out.

Far from being wrong but that won’t stop you being a pompous, obnoxious git who seems to spend his entire life going around these boards with one line put downs.

Original Post Deleted
    Last time I checked our sustained protests have been going on for much longer and, in some cases, almost daily. But don’t let facts get in the way of another puerile retort.

Because I’d always intended it to be about the number of arrests made in London was over a much shorter tome span. I’ll happily accept not being explicit enough.

My view is that if policing was up to UK riot policing standards the numbers of arrests here would be far higher. And for that matter the number of ridiculous arrests we’ve seen over here much lower.

Original Post Deleted
    We disagree on a lot of things. Times like these are exceptions. I might frame it (and discuss with you over a sex on the beach next time you’re over [emoji12])
    Gatts likes this.

It is very surprising that no one has been charged for throwing firebombs (that I am aware of).

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5