Like Tree158Likes

October 28th - November 3rd protests and discussion

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

MTR staff now wearing t-shirts with "special by- laws emergency team", not seen those before.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by William06:
    MTR staff now wearing t-shirts with "special by- laws emergency team", not seen those before.
    The govt passed a bylaw and all I got was a t-shirt

MTR should forget doing repairs until the govt and protesters figure out a solution. Everytime the MTR repairs its station its just gets damaged the following week. I mean the repairs do not even last for a week. Very hefty repair bill for the MTR if you ask me.

a voice and rs4 like this.

As long as we have "guardians" like this stupid cow, how are we gonna prosper? And by prosper,I don't mean just financially, I mean in terms of everything else - our basic human rights , our civilization and so on.

https://amp.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...teng-jin-guang

Coolboy and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Thats a great way to get rid of rival business, pay Broom head to endores a rival shop and watch it burn to the ground LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    As long as we have "guardians" like this stupid cow, how are we gonna prosper? And by prosper,I don't mean just financially, I mean in terms of everything else - our basic human rights , our civilization and so on.

The Government paid poly U one million dollars for the design a pig proof rubbish bin, I guess the students did the design and Poly U kept the cash lol

Quote Originally Posted by William06:
    RTHK news said the police retreated in the MTR station and closed the gate behind them, defacto police stations.
    William06 and MatthieuTofu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:

That's he problem with letting Chinese take leadership posts at HK unis.
    Mrs. Jones and rs4 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast