Like Tree128Likes

Nov 9-16th: Protest Discussions & News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10
    rs4

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau
    Yup, it's that time of night, the time to round up some cute young girls/young women, protesters or not, gonna have some fun strip searching them later and lord knows what else.
    ya like last week(s) in wanchai where THREE flipping tourist busses full of mainly young girls were arrested. We are talking about a tourist bus with 50 seats capacity…
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rs4
    ya like last week(s) in wanchai where THREE flipping tourist busses full of mainly young girls were arrested. We are talking about a tourist bus with 50 seats capacity…
    I have been noting this for a few weeks...I have yet to see a single ugly or middle-aged female arrested, anywhere. Maybe I am a conspiracy theorist or maybe only attractive people are near protest zones? Based on the various accusations of sexual misconduct by the police, as well as a couple of pics of questionable touching during arrests, well, you can just get a little suspicious.

Guess this is good news for me, no one wants my middle-aged, 55-year-old self, I am invincible!

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...abChangeable=0

The United States expressed "grave concern" late on Monday over the increasingly violent situation in Hong Kong and called for restraint by both security forces and protesters.

Raptors spotted at Central. Be wary of violence.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10