Like Tree103Likes

Tear gas issues

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Apparently it's okay if it's legally used
    https://twitter.com/jenniferlywang/s...34045030793221
    Or maybe they are suggesting permanent effects suggest unlawful use? Can somebody gather up the dead animals and get a report to prosecute?

If anyone here could explain the different chemical measurements measured here...
    https://twitter.com/hkgetv/status/11...629491712?s=21

Massive Tear Gas Aftermath

Due to the Hong Kong police was running out of outdated UK-made tear gas, they imported a lots of new made in China tear gas since September, I don't know if anyone notice, the DIOXIN level is going to the max in many areas in Hong Kong.
    If you don't know what is Dioxin is, you can google it, f you have a vote in your hand do come out to vote for yourself on 24th Nov (Sunday)
    If you do care do try to understand nobody want to protest blocking the road, The Hong Kong government is not listen to the people and try to slowly poison us by those tear gas, it could cause to death as well.
    Don't be a bystander and join the peaceful protest or do whatever you can to help hong kong. if you do care about basic humanity.

https://twitter.com/tracy_929/status...07396151181312

https://twitter.com/ziqinglow...88190496493568

Touching instruction/communication taking place before they get whacked.

Important issues raised:

1) Have measurements been taken in other areas - e.g. not only at PolyU but in nearby major centres, e.g. Harbour City area? To what extent are shoppers and tourists inhaling this poison? What about Pedder St since that has become a recent focal point?

2) Do the dioxins get into the airconditioning systems of nearby buildings? If so there will be a lot of potentially poisoned bankers etc in Landmark.

3) How long does it take for the dioxins to dissipate? Anyone know the effects if someone walks through Pedder St at say 4pm, 6pm, the next morning, etc?

Then again the government probably doesn't care because suppressing the birthrate of the local population makes it easier to accelerate the silent genocide of population replacement by docile and obedient adherents of the red gospel from China.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Important issues raised:

1) Have measurements been taken in other areas - e.g. not only at PolyU but in nearby major centres, e.g. Harbour City area? To what extent are shoppers and tourists inhaling this poison? What about Pedder St since that has become a recent focal point?

2) Do the dioxins get into the airconditioning systems of nearby buildings? If so there will be a lot of potentially poisoned bankers etc in Landmark.

3) How long does it take for the dioxins to dissipate? Anyone know the effects if someone walks through Pedder St at say 4pm, 6pm, the next morning, etc?

Then again the government probably doesn't care because suppressing the birthrate of the local population makes it easier to accelerate the silent genocide of population replacement by docile and obedient adherents of the red gospel from China.
    Do you not think you are being a bit melodramatic? Why don't you mention all of the Gasoline bombs that the protestors have been throwing on equal measure, or the fires that they have been starting, with plastic being a favourite fuel?

I'm not saying that continual use of TG is not harmful ( it may or it may not, I'm not a scientist), but at least mention the protestors part they are playing in all of this.
    traineeinvestor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    Do you not think you are being a bit melodramatic? Why don't you mention all of the Gasoline bombs that the protestors have been throwing on equal measure, or the fires that they have been starting, with plastic being a favourite fuel?

I'm not saying that continual use of TG is not harmful ( it may or it may not, I'm not a scientist), but at least mention the protestors part they are playing in all of this.
    Yes, because people you view as “lawless criminals” should be concerned about our health and opinions, while law enforcement supported by taxpayer money is supposed to be accountable to no one.

Meanwhile, one reading of the facts (I’m willing to hear different views on from you) to counter the lies from the police presser people of your sympathies gobble up.

https://twitter.com/koalalone...02426884157441

I did see some calls not to burn plastic already, so a much better response from the protesters than the government to public opinion!
    Gatts and MatthieuTofu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Yes, because people you view as “lawless criminals” should be concerned about our health and opinions, while law enforcement supported by taxpayer money is supposed to be accountable to no one.

Meanwhile, one reading of the facts (I’m willing to hear different views on from you) to counter the lies from the police presser people of your sympathies gobble up.

https://twitter.com/koalalone...02426884157441

I did see some calls not to burn plastic already, so a much better response from the protesters than the government to public opinion!
    I think you're a bit emotional tonight and not understanding my point. I'll let you get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagulls!:
    I think you're a bit emotional tonight and not understanding my point. I'll let you get some sleep.
    And you mine, but thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast