Like Tree42Likes

Protests - Commuting from Taipo

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths
    Wife just pointed out East rail line is back to it's dysfunctional norm.

Fotan to Sheung Shui shut again.

With this sort of service I would lay odds on schools being shut the rest of the week and me ( as a contractor ) being out half a month earnings. Maybe I should make a go fund me page.
    Yeah. Looking at the situation, us Tai Po residents will have to launch a go fund me page anytime soon. On the positive side, enjoy a long holiday.

(P.s : the MTR service status notice for East Rail Line changes so frequently my phone and the eyes are sorely exhausted).
    David4Maths and MatthieuTofu like this.

"Repairs of University station will be similar to rebuilding the whole facility."
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3038293/hong-kong-protests-repairs-university-station-will-be

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01
    Yeah. Looking at the situation, us Tai Po residents will have to launch a go fund me page anytime soon. On the positive side, enjoy a long holiday.

(P.s : the MTR service status notice for East Rail Line changes so frequently my phone and the eyes are sorely exhausted).
    Yes everyone along that line disproportionately hit . I have given up on my daily commute along east rail to and from Shenzen in the near future . I do think the mtr are just going to take their own sweet time repairing stuff though : I bet if the government put the money and resources equipment they find easily enough for riot control and trips to UK for their useless ministers into repairs , the repairs would be happening a damn lot sooner :

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7
    Yes everyone along that line disproportionately hit . I have given up on my daily commute along east rail to and from Shenzen in the near future . I do think the mtr are just going to take their own sweet time repairing stuff though : I bet if the government put the money and resources equipment they find easily enough for riot control and trips to UK for their useless ministers into repairs , the repairs would be happening a damn lot sooner :
    Passed by the University MTR this morning (oh,yeah.Somehow they're open this morning). Couldn't be a witness to the-said " severe damage" as it was all covered in white piece of cloths.. Carrie covering up her arse in shame,methinks.
    hongkong7 likes this.

So, if the service is partially in service, shouldn't they show some other signs instead of that ominous red ? Gives you a completely different impression ( most particularly East Rail line).

This doesn’t have much to do with commuting to Tai Po specifically.

Traffic has improved significantly since the Cross Harbour Tunnel has been closed Island Side, I suppose it’s the same around Hung Hom. If only the tunnel could be bus only when it reopens...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8