Like Tree227Likes

Sunday Dec 8th March from CWB to Chater Road

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    Why?

https://twitter.com/HongKongF...51427735728128

Turnout estimate. I think enough people went to have registered that it doesn’t end with the DC elections. Well done to everyone that attended.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Vehicular access is more important than peaceful protest? I guess the allotted time has passed and roads must be cleared.
    Only expires at 10pm. I believe they pepper sprayed a few people and then the organisers prompted everyone to quickly leave.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    https://twitter.com/HongKongF...51427735728128

Turnout estimate. I think enough people went to have registered that it doesn’t end with the DC elections. Well done to everyone that attended.
    Was there today. At least I can afford to "march" as a tad bit of contribution to this movement. The regulars (friends of mine) look(ed) as angry as ever but kept cool. Fortunately, none has been arrested so far. I constantly worry about them and curse myself for the umpteenth time for not being able to actively take part in it. *sigh*.

Also: it's probably too much credit, but well done popo for not teargassing anyone, and (so far) just limiting yourself to being threatening.

Curry Lamb doesn't seem to have learned anything, but mr Tang appears to be smarter.

Original Post Deleted
    Because one of the demands is about bringing a violent corrupt segment of the force to justice.
    CharSiuNow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    Was there today. At least I can afford to "march" as a tad bit of contribution to this movement. The regulars (friends of mine) look(ed) as angry as ever but kept cool. Fortunately, none has been arrested so far. I constantly worry about them and curse myself for the umpteenth time for not being able to actively take part in it. *sigh*.
    Your presence is very valuable. Numbers still really matter. Yesterday the Liaison office mustered a few hundred paid supporters. Today you helped ensure a few 100K's

Thank you very much.
    AsianXpat0, Mefisto, spode and 3 others like this.

Mefisto and spode like this.

It was good to be out today. The time I got to central, we were advised to get out of there asap since riot police were on the ground already. Took the ferry and there also riot police at the exit of TST pier. For those who came out thanks a lot and hope you all got home safe.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast