Like Tree185Likes

Ocean Park seeks HKD$10 Billion Govt. Bailout

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tyresmoke
    KLOOK has entrance tickets at HKD240, available today. You can buy them on your mobile phone as you walk up to the gates. This offer has been going for a few months already.
    thats only after 6.30pm and so is just the light show area. Big rip off imo. Proper day tickets are 416 which is a little cheaper than on the door price which is just short of 500 iirc. I went on Saturday with the wife. It was her birthday so she was free. That made it 416 for the two of us, Not too bad.

I’m not sure how I managed to get half price tickets for myself and GF then!
    Must’ve been lucky with timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe
    thats only after 6.30pm and so is just the light show area. Big rip off imo. Proper day tickets are 416 which is a little cheaper than on the door price which is just short of 500 iirc. I went on Saturday with the wife. It was her birthday so she was free. That made it 416 for the two of us, Not too bad.
    I just went onto my KLOOK app and day tickets are available today for HKD170...

No time to check but I think you'll find that's for a fast pass ticket and discount vouchers for meals. Not for general entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe
    No time to check but I think you'll find that's for a fast pass ticket and discount vouchers for meals. Not for general entry.
    Offer description sounds like full entry ticket, Certainly was when I did it a few months ago. 1+ million sold so far according to KLOOK

I did say I will not bring up animal rights issue on this thread, but I will make a small exception here since this is something I think we can all agree is a good thing for animal welfare, Ocean Park promise now it will axe the dolphin show to get the funding. Not likely to satisfy all the animal rights activists as the dolphins will still be kept elsewhere in the park, but at least this is a step in the right direction:

https://www.hongkongfp.com/2020/01/1...elopment-plan/

Thats an overview of all that’s available but you have to choose a package below. A 1 day e ticket is 418hkd. The cheapest option is 170hkd but that’s just an add on to a ticket for food, or fast pass etc. Not that a fast pass is needed. The only queue on Saturday was for the V abyss ride. And then it wasn’t long. Deceptive description on Klook.

they should have just build a new park using HK$10 billion instead revamping the old one...

Uhuh yep that'll work well.

• He says the park’s entry fee could be raised, while more new experiences could be created using cheap technology
    https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...-principle-nod

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast