View Poll Results: How many face masks do you consume each day?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than four

0 0%
  • Between two to four

5 6.10%
  • One each day

31 37.80%
  • One every other day

21 25.61%
  • I do not wear mask

25 30.49%
Like Tree894Likes

Fluhan - Medical Supplies, Groceries & Other Shortages

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01
    We can still get them from Marketplace (by Jason) online. Only two sets allowed per order though. Unlike, Park n' Shop's website that either crashes or has a high traffic load making us difficult to get an access unto it, Marketplace's is fine.
    Looks like you were lucky, now they are saying all delivery and click and collect slots are full. I managed to get through Parknshop yesterday and actually secured a delivery slot, only for it to then say it was gone (and huge waits in-between each step). Seriously wondering where I'm going to get toilet rolls from at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by mused
    Looks like you were lucky, now they are saying all delivery and click and collect slots are full. I managed to get through Parknshop yesterday and actually secured a delivery slot, only for it to then say it was gone (and huge waits in-between each step). Seriously wondering where I'm going to get toilet rolls from at this rate.
    Not sure where you guys live/work, but first thing at the posh fusion in Cheung Kong Centre (around 8am) has been easy to get TP. I went at 9am last sat and missed the last rolls of TP. Went back on sunday morning at 8.15am and bought 4 'bags' of TP. couldve gotten more but didnt need it. one to my folks, one to my brother's family, one to my buddy who's just had a kid and one for me. should hopefully last until things normalise...

The office area supermarkets have stock generally if you go before office hours are up (3-5pm).

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    BTW HKTVmall have just upped their free delivery amount threshold to HKD800 spend.
    oh no!!! Am a gold vip and only had to order $350 for free delivery and its also increased to $800.
    Fortunately its only till the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro
    Not sure where you guys live/work, but first thing at the posh fusion in Cheung Kong Centre (around 8am) has been easy to get TP. I went at 9am last sat and missed the last rolls of TP. Went back on sunday morning at 8.15am and bought 4 'bags' of TP. couldve gotten more but didnt need it. one to my folks, one to my brother's family, one to my buddy who's just had a kid and one for me. should hopefully last until things normalise...
    That's exactly the place I was thinking of going. My partner just queued up at our local supermarket for over an hour (one of the early ones) and managed to get 2 rolls!

That's exactly the place I was thinking of going. My partner just queued up at our local supermarket for over an hour (one of the early ones) and managed to get 2 rolls!

and if you use the self-service counters, there's no queueing!

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    May be someone can translate this. The online translation is messed up ,but it appears that the ballers at HKTV Mall went out and bought the equopment and raw materials or something.... 1M mask capacity in HK.

https://www.facebook.com/hktvmall/po...12521312187074
    the post explains the mid (filter) layer part is the most important and hardest to come by, rejoice they just received enough materials for producing over 1 million masks. No word on the outer or inner layers though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rani
    oh no!!! Am a gold vip and only had to order $350 for free delivery and its also increased to $800.
    Fortunately its only till the end of the month.
    800 is a steep rise but not unexpected, the online orders have skyrocketed recently, someone has to pay for all the free deliveries. (they were already struggling before the outbreak)

Packed my bags for flight home last night, seems surreal to have bought a 2nd checked in bag allowance only to pack it with loo roll, disinfectant and soap. The usual goodies of cheese, coffee and olive oil are sadly lacking.

shri and mrgoodkat like this.

Has anyone been able to get a delivery slot for ParknShop or Wellcome? I have been able to fill my basket but then there are no delivery slots.

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 51 ... LastLast