Like Tree152Likes

Feb 2020 Mask / Package Delivery to Hong Kong

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

I posted a parcel of masks and hand sanitizer (all declared correctly) from France last Tuesday, speedpost. Left France that night, then disappeared for 6 days. HK tracking picked it up last night as having been despatched from processing center, not delivered yet. It’s a race to see whether the parcel or I make it home first.

Just wandering if anyone else had an EMS/speedpost meant to be delivered but shows up as Retained - According to the Hong Kong Post website someone attempted the delivery earlier but in reality no one who was at home heard a knock on the door or the doorbell...

Perhaps an overactive imagination just hoping my delivery hasn't been pilfered.

Mannings in Aberdeen was selling little bottles of hand sanitizer for $21 today. Limit 3\person.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Well hallelujah! My friend sms'd me yesterday to say that my package arrived! Woohoo! In one week.

Now she has asked if I can order another 50 masks for her. No wonder my local apoteket knows me by name! :-))

My second package of masks from Japan finally arrived in Hong Kong. Seems like shipments from Japan is taking a full two weeks of time to get to HK.

Got 2 parcel form the States via FedEx. Took a week for both. More or less same as usual.

Also received a small parcel from France by post. Took 8 days by regular post. So nothing really unusual either

Thanks for the updates it is a similar story with packages from Osaka. I suggest you call speedpost if there is any problem of "delivery failed" - "retention" showing on the Hong Pong side. The delay in Hong Kong is also about 1 week minimum (understandable).

Sf is now overloaded with toilet paper deliveries from Amazon (yes its a real thing, I checked the shipping label).

Name:  IMG-20200215-WA0000.jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  631.4 KB

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10