Like Tree1674Likes

COVID-19 - Feb Week 2 News & Discussions

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 59 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

I can't give blood in Hong Kong because I'm British... I understand why and accept it.
    WeeRandomer and coffee_break like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    The reaction can be traced to the virus and its handling. But that's a technicality... we can go further and figure out where this virus was engineered...
    Had anyone here mentioned a possible engineered virus from a science laboratory in Wuhan got out of hand? There is a chinese media on youtube bringing this up. Another mentioned bio weapon.

One wonder how could some virus coming from some sort of animals could have this mass scale of infection?

Quote Originally Posted by a voice:
    Had anyone here mentioned a possible engineered virus from a science laboratory in Wuhan got out of hand? There is a chinese media on youtube bringing this up. Another mentioned bio weapon.

One wonder how could some virus coming from some sort of animals could have this mass scale of infection?
    I think you'll find its called evolution through mutation. Sorry, I'm fresh out of tinfoil hats.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I accept there may be unknown cases, the boffin from Imperial College estimated outside of China probably only 25% of cases were picked up. The three cases so far were all Chinese. One died. Two recovered.

They have already tested several hundreds or thousands with extensive contact tracking now including the use of police nationwide. Centres across the country. The main testing centre in Manila is long established and receives Japanese assistance. All hospital testing and quarantine has been made free.

From what I hear it is a lot more effective than in Hong Kong which I admit isn't saying much.
    Just an addition to this though, if the virus were to really get a hold the health system here would collapse I am sure, hence the importance of keeping it out if at all possible. The public health system is dire generally, mostly based on private.
    mangoprawnsalad likes this.

You forget to include engineered to tackle the HK crowd riots in your conspiracy theories.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    You forget to include engineered to tackle the HK crowd riots in your conspiracy theories.
    That also, probably was meant to kill protesters but got out of hand there.

That also, probably was meant to kill protesters but got out of hand there.
    Ha ha you’re not serious? China is guilty of a lot of things but not stupid enough to do something like that.

delete if a duplicate

the diamond princess cruise ship in Japan has another 67 cases (285 total)

would expect an advanced nation to have enough test kits but apparently they don't

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1228614131298787328

Original Post Deleted
    I normally avoid Twitter but thought I’d take a look. This comment amused me!

That's it France will Surrender now
    historian and kimwy66 like this.

https://twitter.com/WilliamYa...11456431730688

No prizes for guessing how long before they use this to criminalise independent reporting.

https://twitter.com/KongTsung...19284965806080

Mass arrests of those despairing of HK governance.

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 72 FirstFirst ... 59 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast