Like Tree117Likes

HK$ 10K Handout FAQs / Updates

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

I've received it.

MandM! likes this.

If you have a HK bank account, you can still receive the 10K by using someone else's (obviously someone you trust) local phone number during registration.

Quote Originally Posted by mysti:
    If you have a HK bank account, you can still receive the 10K by using someone else's (obviously someone you trust) local phone number during registration.
    Yes. I used a HK friend's spare sim card. I only had to coordinate with him to give me the code that was texted to that number during registration. I only needed it that one time in the procedures.

After registering with HKID and phone number with the bank what's next? I have not received any acknowledgement from the bank or a text on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by bak875:
    After registering with HKID and phone number with the bank what's next? I have not received any acknowledgement from the bank or a text on my phone.
    Blink and you probably missed it. When registering with Hang Seng after you hit the last button it comes up with a screen that basically says Thanks....and in small writing a confirmation reference. Click another button and its gone and its as if you never did it. But you did.

Signed up and received. Took a minute to register.

Quote Originally Posted by london008:
    Blink and you probably missed it. When registering with Hang Seng after you hit the last button it comes up with a screen that basically says Thanks....and in small writing a confirmation reference. Click another button and its gone and its as if you never did it. But you did.
    You can actually see it again. If you go to the link on your app for registering for the handout you will get to see that you already registered for it (including when etc...)

Hi, applied for the 10k handout for non-PR last year October and received a message early this morning that I got approved. How long do you have to wait until the funds gets deposited in the acct?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9