Like Tree640Likes

To Mask or Not To Mask

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    It is possible to produce masks quickly in the USA but getting FDA approval to supply them to the healthcare is not quick.

https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-infor...0k-submissions

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden:
    A new study and evidence from Hong Kong indicates masks may have a protective benefit for the public and a panel of WHO experts is due to assess the evidence today with a view to potentially changing their guidance.

Data collected in Hong Kong around the use of masks has been shared confidentially with WHO and is expected to be published soon.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...erges-11967357
    Can evidence from Hong Kong be used by the WHO? Surely the CCP must 'sanity' check it first.

Original Post Deleted
    You really are odd. You seem to have a permanent fixation at calling people out on here. Given that I made my position clear a couple of weeks ago on masks you are also well behind the times.

Now i expect you will go back through my posts looking for some nuance to call me out again.

Frankly You’re just a boring irritant that I now largely ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Can evidence from Hong Kong be used by the WHO? Surely the CCP must 'sanity' check it first.
    HK is an independent member of the WHO

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden:
    HK is an independent member of the WHO
    That is against the 1C2S principles. People should be hung up for such seditious thoughts.
    Sebastien-F likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    That is against the 1C2S principles. People should be hung up for such seditious thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    But would that change without masks? I have seen similar or worse behaviour in the UK and the USA and they were not wearing masks.
    I know I take care to avoid people and wearing a mask does not change that because I don't think it protects me much. When I talk to HK people they act like this thing is the holy grail of self protection. So I'm not anti mask at all, just anti bad information. I think people should understand why they do stuff but HK people are just sheep. It's the sheep behaviour I rail against. Not the masks.
    Vrindavan likes this.

I think the 'sheep' you refer to, many of them can tell what does those 3-ply stands for, what each layer is for, and the difference between BFE, PFE, VFE, ASTM Level 1/2/3, etc. HK people intelligently choose to ignore authorities like WHO and CDC. We believe in our home-grown medical experts who have been doing research on these virus and epidemics for almost 20 years.

TheBrit, hullexile, Loz_2 and 5 others like this.

Original Post Deleted
    You are mistaking the panicky circle jerk by the same handful of people in the WuFlu threads as intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    You are mistaking the panicky circle jerk by the same handful of people in the WuFlu threads as intelligence.
    You mean the people you think are "fucking hypochondriacs"?

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast