Like Tree82Likes

Covid-19: 04/08 (Wed) HK News

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Covid-19: 04/08 (Wed) HK News

M&S / Neway CEO (Karaoke cluster? or Martha Cluster?) cases grow...

24/M

[Pending Translation] The patient is a Martha employee who works in the Sheung Wan and Wan Chai branches. He participated in the meeting with CEO Neway on March 25th with # 903 patient, # 923 patient and # 925 patient, and then began to runny nose on March 29th. The patient was in good health and had no travel history.
    Insomnia cluster ... keeps growing.

16/M

[Pending Translation] The patient is the son of patient # 453 and belongs to the bar and band group. He was in good health in the past, had no travel history, and had no symptoms. He was sent to the hospital by the quarantine center.

+ a few more cases
    Quite a few Peru cases too...

Can someone provide me with a link or more info on their return flight? Apparently on a unrestricted BA flight from the UK??!?

The patient and #910 are couple. She developed fever and coughing on March 27, and was travelling in Peru between March 6 and April 5. One of the returnees from Peru, she was transferred from AsiaWorld-Expo to hospital.
    https://wars.vote4.hk/en/cases

Testing tightened up at the Airport:

The Department of Health will step up medical surveillance at the airport from Wednesday, requiring all arrivals to undergo a Covid-19 test.

They will be taken straight away to the test centre at Asia World Expo for their saliva samples to be collected before they will be allowed to go home for mandatory quarantine. Test results usually come back in three days.

But people arriving from Britain will have to stay at the test centre until their test results come back - because almost 70 percent of the nearly 360 imported Covid 19 cases over the past two weeks have come from the United Kingdom.
    https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...1-20200407.htm
    Kowloon72 and Tyresmoke like this.

Brown people still continue to "look" the same.

"Concerning people with Nepali names, they look quite similar to us," he explained.
    https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...2-20200407.htm
    chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Question- ordinary haircut- "beauty" or something else? Cannot imagine people going without haircuts, a lot of people picky about hair in this town...

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Question- ordinary haircut- "beauty" or something else? Cannot imagine people going without haircuts, a lot of people picky about hair in this town...
    Closed elsewhere I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Imagine everyone doing their own haircut. I believe some are already doing it.
    Cornmeal likes this.

Singapore- haircuts still open for "simple haircut" so I imagine the same in HK- previously beauty had been defined as facials, waxing, stuff like that.

Got my hair cut a couple of weeks ago, I am good but a lot of guys get it done every two to three weeks for some of the more complex cuts.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Interesting that it points out even in China they'll be likely quarantined as they travel to other provinces. I wonder if the HK government is going to just allow them in, no questions asked.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast