Like Tree16Likes

May 4th - Back to the office...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

People in Aussie have now abandoned their cars? Do you live in Sydney or something?

Heard from friends, normal resumption of UNIs and some International schools (at least for staff)...guess the prohibition on groups doesn't apply to working ones? Why not just make it May 7th? Assuming the ordinance will end then.

I have worked from home since March. I never thought I will say this, but I actually kinda miss my office.

merchantms likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Heard from friends, normal resumption of UNIs and some International schools (at least for staff)...guess the prohibition on groups doesn't apply to working ones? Why not just make it May 7th? Assuming the ordinance will end then.
    The group of 4 rule has always exempted workplaces for obvious reasons.

Not heard that any schools international or otherwise are back. All the rumors going around are saying end of May right after the DSE exams for older students.
    Cornmeal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    The group of 4 rule has always exempted workplaces for obvious reasons.

Not heard that any schools international or otherwise are back. All the rumors going around are saying end of May right after the DSE exams for older students.
    The week of 24th.
    merchantms likes this.

Any word on opening of Ocean Park and Disneyland?

Quote Originally Posted by latex:
    People in Aussie have now abandoned their cars? Do you live in Sydney or something?
    Many, many people in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide (the ones i know about) commute to work on buses, trams, metro etc. My husband and I certainly did when we lived in Melbourne. Perhaps not the proportion that does in HK but it's certainly not trivial. And many of these cities are also very flat. I knew a lot of people who cycled to work when I worked in Perth for example - Perth was a great cycling city. Great to see it becoming more popular.

Too bad the government basically killed the bike share program in Melbourne by forcing people to wear helmets.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...30-p52m9e.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bretho68:
    Any word on opening of Ocean Park and Disneyland?
    A week after Mark Six is reopened?