Like Tree41Likes

Protests: May 23/24

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by henkka:
    LOL, lawyers(reporters, granny's, etc) have been attacked by green-clad mobs since summer last year quite frequently. Why is this even news?
    Sorry - I posted it in a different thread because there was debate about if it was fake news or not. It’s a bit non-sequiter here but the mods moved it.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Then link to them not fake news daily.
    DimSumDaily post around 15-20 stories a day, updated much more often than other news sources. Are you really pointing to 1 or 2 stories as being fake to call them that

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYouth1:
    Of course you're right, 100% fake. Videos to prove it obviously don't matter and whatever you wanna delude yourself into thinking is 100% real
    I didn't say that, read again. What is proven however that dimsumdaily is a fake news website, the amount of proven fake news stories they have ran is staggering. Some fine examples in the past were "Joshua Wong is giving recruits fight training with the CIA in the New Territories", and claiming random foreigners in protests are CIA. Also look at the sensationalist unprofesional language used in the article you quoted: "rioters!" etc. Some more here:
    https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/polit...linked-company

Please don't quote again.

Original Post Deleted
    This was spotted and commented on during a turning point in the protests (I forget what the event(s) were). One of our regular posters claimed that ISD had gone into some sort of lockdown mode... I forget the exact term used. If you consider and accept that, then this should not be "news" to all of us.

SCMP has also been calling for the administration to go into "full Trump mode" or something like that...

This is what happened after one of the popos spotted bottled water down the road...

https://twitter.com/jamespomfret/sta...82741715734530

Quote Originally Posted by Mefisto:
    This is what happened after one of the popos spotted bottled water down the road...

https://twitter.com/jamespomfret/sta...82741715734530
    People ambling around whilst watching a charge by the police. It really is weird.

Shower thoughts: Being loaded with all that new population repression gear has left the popo with shorter range, aka deranged.

When Hong Kong becomes 'just another Chinese city', are they going to harmonise police salaries across the country?

I imagine that wouldn't work well for the rank-and-file in Asia's finest?

Taxmyass and Paxbritannia like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7