Like Tree144Likes

UK offers possible path for BNO passport holders..

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Original Post Deleted
    Didn't you said yourself, "I actually don't like going back to my dead end Seaside town to see my parents/relative's place " a year ago

Original Post Deleted
    It's ironic that only within these unprecentated times, the dead end seaside towns have suddenly become so popular within the last 2 months (where they have been dying economically since the late 60s and cheap flights abroad) due to restrictions on flights from UK, but the sad factor, is that seaside towns have a higher proportional amount of older generation who are of higher risk to the COVID19 virus, i hope there is not a sudden upsurge of cases are result of warmer weather during may and forthcoming summer months.

Original Post Deleted
    your exact quote implies that Carrie Lam and CY Leung have BNO passports, but in reality, they have full UK passports but rescinded it to become CE, whether CY leung has reinstated his passport or not is another matter, so far not mentioned in english or chinese websites ( which i checked), maybe Lord Patten or Prita Patel can answer that question if they really want to go that path and take a politcially motivated action.

"I've agreed to countersign for a dozen BNOs this week already. They may not leave immediately, but having an insurance (like Carrie, CY, etc have for their spouses and children already have) is very sensible"

Original Post Deleted
    how about the non-well educated and non-english speaking folks? just leave them behind because they are not worthy?
    thanks for your insight
    imparanoic likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    when i said educating people is necessary, you think i said HK people is stupid
    when you didn't include certain group which may not have the benefit, you think my comprehension is poor.
    well, some people just see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear.
    cheers to you
    imparanoic likes this.

To watch

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab is set to make an appearance at the House of Commons at 12.30pm British time (7.30pm Hong Kong time) “with an update on the Hong Kong national security legislation, and the UK’s response”, according to the parliamentary schedule.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...m-bno-passport
    periphery831 likes this.

Let the mass exodus commence.

Statement ...

Name:  Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 7.04.16 PM.png
Views: 267
Size:  110.0 KB

Updates / Continued Here: https://geoexpat.com/forum/newpostinthread357284.html

Last edited by shri; 01-07-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    dossier likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10