Like Tree103Likes

What if they don't find a vaccine?

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Taxmyass:
    I have never missed a flu shot because I work in health care but with everyone wearing masks now I seriously doubt if it’s overdo to get one this year.
    You mean you're considering not getting a flu vaccine this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    You mean you're considering not getting a flu vaccine this year?
    Oh yeah sorry for the wording haha I’m a bit intoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by Taxmyass:
    Okay so more people died from the South Korea flu vaccination. Number of mortality rose to 50 something.

I have never missed a flu shot because I work in health care but with everyone wearing masks now I seriously doubt if it’s overdo to get one this year.
    So it has been confirmed that the vaccine is the cause?

Original Post Deleted
    The only herd ity I'm seeing is herd stupidity (thankfully Europe and US not Asia-Pacific)

Too many short sighted and selfish people possibly ruining a chance of a half decent Christmas.

I've just posted how I wish the compulsory hotel quarantine rule would be relaxed on another thread but I'd much rather have that than the system in the UK which is still fundamentally flawed after all this time and being openly flouted

Quote Originally Posted by john_1122:
    Perhaps people in the UK and Swedish governments, with their silly ideas of herd immunity, and in Sweden saying that masks don't help?

And the Italian government? They put people with covid-19 in old people's homes because they had empty beds, knowing full well that old people are more likely to die.
    it's actually an old Scandinavian attitude to turn out your old and infirm when they put a drag on your resources.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

delete

Original Post Deleted
    Covid immunity may also last years, study finds.

Study only measures antibodies and ignores all other aspects of immune response, study finds.

Study finds article in Daily Telegraph assumes that falling antibodies means falling immunity - Boy were they wrong study finds

Study finds that well respected scientific journals are a far better indicator of actual medical science than any national press.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ely-overblown/
    greenmark likes this.

Interesting update on the virus vaccine. If it prevents symptoms but lets the virus live, then presumably there will still be transmission. That could be problematic if large section of the population are not vaccinated. Seriously doubt that 2021 will be much better than this year.

https://us.yahoo.com/finance/news/fa...195051568.html

jimbo_jones likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10