Like Tree26Likes

What do you look forward to once the pandemic is over?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    What will the general hygiene in HK be like post-pandemic?
    I don't think it will be much different from how it was pre-pandemic.

Post SARS a few things changed: Fines for littering/spitting (previously it was common), clear plastic sheets on elevator buttons. That a will stay naturally, and I think some business will keep thermometers but they won't be strictly enforced I guess.

More people will wear masks for a while after but that will fade pretty fast.
    Coolboy likes this.

Visit family overseas. I haven’t seen them since March.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    I’d hope HK restaurants keep a humane distance between tables. That’d be nice to keep.
    Same with the openable windows installed on some KMB buses, would be nice to unlock them every winter.

Anyway back to the topic, jet off back to Europe to visit family. Take a vacation out to somewhere in Asia (I’m leaning towards Taiwan).
    Would be nice as you said. But at least I am finding that some, actually many of the more local eateries, only make a half-hearted attempt with the paritions. Often too small. May have a parition but someone is seated directly on the other side. Some are just as crowded as pre virus.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    I’d hope HK restaurants keep a humane distance between tables. That’d be nice to keep.
    It would be nice (except the size of the corresponding bill), but we all know there's no way that's happening. Restaurant margins are wafer thin. Dollar is king.