Like Tree4Likes

Anyone going back to a work-from-home routine?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone going back to a work-from-home routine?

Just got word from my colleague that my company is now going to implement a return to a work-from-home routine until further notice (probably to be in line with the government announcement). Anyone else doing the same?

My employer has been doing it since last week. Almost 95% people at my office are working from home. From the government announcement today, it looks like they are "urging" public/private firms to use WFH setup, so not really a marching order. Some might still allow/ask people to come to office. I will work from office for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljacket:
    My employer has been doing it since last week. Almost 95% people at my office are working from home. From the government announcement today, it looks like they are "urging" public/private firms to use WFH setup, so not really a marching order. Some might still allow/ask people to come to office. I will work from office for as long as possible.
    Yeah, for my situation, going back to a work from home routine is going to create some inconvenience and challenges, but I will just have to adapt.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 30-11-2020 at 04:51 PM.

Yes, we have been given the option to work from home starting today.

My company is doing split team for alternate week WFH.

we got informed today that starting tomorrow only 50% ppl at the office so we will start doing turns on which days in the office and which days WFH, this week Thu / Fri im WFH woohooo, 4 day weekend

hullexile likes this.

Yep, just got notified that we will be back to working alternate days of the week starting on Wednesday~~

Mentioned before, my company has gone back to partial work-from-home already today, don't know if they'll go harder - but so far I'm stuck in the office because it only applies to permanent staff...

How much does it offer your work? No impact? Some? A lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    How much does it offer your work? No impact? Some? A lot?
    I used to find when wfh that on good days I could get really stuck in and do double what I did in the office, but on other days I couldn't get started and did very little.
    chuckster007, shri and Elegiaque like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast