Like Tree25Likes
  • 5 Post By MatthieuTofu
  • 2 Post By reallyreally
  • 4 Post By chuckster007
  • 7 Post By Coolboy
  • 5 Post By tparker
  • 1 Post By JAherbert
  • 1 Post By chuckster007

Condolences to Dr. Chuang.

Reply
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    7,697

    Condolences to Dr. Chuang.

    Rest in peace. Condolences to Dr. Chuang... and a big big thank you to her for choosing to stand by her post during these very difficult times...

    https://twitter.com/alvinllum...93274623492108


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    7,310

    Just saw msgs on FB in the group about this news. OMG this was the saddest thing I've heard in a while because Dr Chuang has been hard at it on behalf of Covid for all year long even when her husband was not doing well and now to hear that he has passed away, she must be devastated.

    ADD OIL DR CHUANG. May your Husband rest in peace.

    Coolboy, Tom007, Elegiaque and 1 others like this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Rest in peace. Condolences to Dr. Chuang... and a big big thank you to her for choosing to stand by her post during these very difficult times...

    https://twitter.com/alvinllum...93274623492108
    Sad to hear. RIP. Lets wish her the best and hope she has the strength to get over this very difficult time.

  4. #4

    oh that's such sad news Is there anyway to send flowers to her or their family? There are so many people sacrificing so much behind the scenes to keep us safe.

    Elegiaque and Coolboy like this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by reallyreally:
    oh that's such sad news Is there anyway to send flowers to her or their family? There are so many people sacrificing so much behind the scenes to keep us safe.
    She is far more valuable and helpful to HK people than her superiors like Carrie Lam and her fellow jobsworths in the Executive Council.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    600

    .. and yet, unfortunately, no shortage of ungrateful morally bankrupt individuals leaving rude comments on Twitter and the like.

    It's sad to see people so polarised with their heads up their arse these days that they can't say a single nice word to anyone who isn't a fellow extremist.

    I hope Dr. Chuang manages to squeeze in some much deserved rest at some point.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tparker:
    .. and yet, unfortunately, no shortage of ungrateful morally bankrupt individuals leaving rude comments on Twitter and the like.

    Vile trolls.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    7,310

    Scumbags, hope the MOFO catches covid and dies painfully.

    Name:  129964327_10164518448505187_6494103352683479948_n.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  79.6 KB

    shri likes this.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Scumbags, hope the MOFO catches covid and dies painfully.
    he is attention seeking fuc_kwit
    chuckster007 likes this.