Like Tree237Likes

Dec 8: Gyms Closed / Restaurants @ 6PM

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Goodbye gym. Goodbye mental health.

Whoever makes these stupid decisions obviously doesn't have any social or fitness lifestyle routine.

We should close the airport in my opinion. Why should we accept anyone coming from the UK? Just to see another spike in numbers? Go into a fifth wave or whatever.

Ah, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    My mental health went out the window when they closed my kids’ school for “two weeks” a month ago during the busiest time of year at work for my spouse and me.

I and many other parents would prefer all ADULT leisure activities close before children get their education taken from them.
    It's possible the govt is concerned about the mental health of health care workers, too.
    rkenia852 and er2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobRoy:
    Well I can personally accept this lock-down if by Christmas it is all reversed and 4-6 people can dine together again. If HK government cancels Christmas I will not be forgiving.
    #nationalsecuritylawconcerns
    mrgoodkat and rs4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    Yeah - thanks for the perspective. I find that I go down this rabbits hole of negative thoughts and then get myself really really worked up, so just have to remind myself not to do that...or to make sure I can catch myself when I do that. Like I said, living alone it's sometimes hard to control those thoughts. helps to chat with friends!
    I get similar thoughts, and weekends can get worse at times. But then I realise that it's not just me or a small group of people, the entire world is stuffed due to this (except disciples of Dada Xi to an extent). Helps to move on with things, and to force myself into doing more outdoor activities, even if it's just by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Sounds like that would be against Article 31 of the basic law, whatever that is still worth.

This is just NSL cloaked under an umbrella of necessary Covid controls. Or otherwise

a) Shut the dancing clubs

b) close the FUCKING travel loopholes. Yes you know exactly which ones.

MABinPengChau, aw451 and rs4 like this.

And while you’re about it actually ENFORCE your restaurant capacity and social distancing rules, however nonsensical they are

From a purely statistical point of view, I quite liked the octopus usage data they showed.
    https://twitter.com/hkfp/stat...697001473?s=21

rkenia852 likes this.

I’m knee jerking but nowhere near as much as the authorities are. Tweak here, confusion there, chaos everywhere

aw451 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast