Like Tree116Likes

Dec 21: 80+ Cases + UK Flight Ban (22nd)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

So could UK travelers fly to US then go to HK? Or if you have been in UK in the previous 14 days, can't come in...or come in and go to the dreaded quarantine center...

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    So could UK travelers fly to US then go to HK? Or if you have been in UK in the previous 14 days, can't come in...or come in and go to the dreaded quarantine center...
    Anyone been to the UK in 14 days will be denied entry Acc to reports.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary 2:
    This is either a massive overreaction by several countries or there is something that they’re not telling us.
    I think the main worry at the moment is that this new strain could be resistant to the developed vaccines. Too early to know but too big a risk to take.
    traineeinvestor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary 2:
    This is either a massive overreaction by several countries or there is something that they’re not telling us.
    When they say it’s more transmissible but not more deadly, it still means more deaths because more people will catch it. The NHS can’t cope with much more.
    hullexile and Baklava like this.

3) Stop importation of mutated virus from UK. Current virus is 70% higher in transmissibility
    Virus in HK is also highly transmissible and patients on admission are headed quickly into ICU
    --- the stronger stain is already here?

So how abt if someone is in quarantine alrdy, need to do the 21 days?

And when does it start, this 21 day requirement? As my friend completes their quarantine tonight

Qatar airlines it is then

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYouth1:
    So how abt if someone is in quarantine alrdy, need to do the 21 days?

And when does it start, this 21 day requirement? As my friend completes their quarantine tonight
    Off course they wont suddenly increase quarantine for anyone that is already doing it, same like the 19/20th day test, only ppl after dec 2nd arrivals need to do it.

Your friend can shout FREEEDOM at midnight tonight and go streaking or whatever they want to do LOL
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Off course they wont suddenly increase quarantine for anyone that is already doing it, same like the 19/20th day test, only ppl after dec 2nd arrivals need to do it.

Your friend can shout FREEEDOM at midnight tonight and go streaking or whatever they want to do LOL
    Tks mate, but are you sure abt the 1st point? As my frd has to do the 19th day test, today is the 13th day of quarantine

Quote Originally Posted by SonicYouth1:
    Tks mate, but are you sure abt the 1st point? As my frd has to do the 19th day test, today is the 13th day of quarantine
    I would think it will impact those already in quarantine surely? Otherwise it’s a moot point having the third week announcement if anyone who has been in the UK can’t even get on a flight to the city.

Edit: Seems it is backdated to arrivals from 2nd December. Makes sense.
    shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast