Like Tree118Likes

2021 - Large Mark Six Draws

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,121

    2021 - Large Mark Six Draws

    Saturday 02/01/31 @ 29M

    Hope that someone wins and has a happish new year.

    Best of luck!

    Name:  Screenshot_20201231-210701~2.png
Views: 1836
Size:  38.2 KB

    emx, bak875 and Elegiaque like this.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,121

    Today:

    Name:  Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 4.40.06 PM.png
Views: 1667
Size:  17.5 KB

    emx likes this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,542

    Can someone please tell me how I can open an account purely online to play?

    If I look at their website, it says:

    How to Apply:Apply in person [only?]
    https://special.hkjc.com/infomenu/en...r/applybet.asp

    I feel like if I'm too dumb to figure this out then I shouldn't be able to play. (Or maybe it's just a symptom of HK sucky websites...)

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    香港特别行政区
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Can someone please tell me how I can open an account purely online to play?

    If I look at their website, it says:



    https://special.hkjc.com/infomenu/en...r/applybet.asp

    I feel like if I'm too dumb to figure this out then I shouldn't be able to play. (Or maybe it's just a symptom of HK sucky websites...)
    My understanding is that you have to visit a shop to setup a betting account which can then be used online.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,726

    You need to visit one of their off course betting branches to open an account.

    There is one in Mui Wo.

    Once you have your account open you can link a bank account to it for deposits and withdrawals.


  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    香港特别行政区
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Today:

    Name:  Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 4.40.06 PM.png
Views: 1667
Size:  17.5 KB
    Once again, thanks for volunteering to be an HKJC promogirl. Your shining smile compelled me to buy a ticket.
    shri likes this.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,542

    I once -- in the window of opportunity -- asked at my local shop about this... they misunderstood me and just told me I could do everything online (wrong!).

    Now the shops are always closed, right?

    Well I hope you all LOSE... so it can rollover and I get this sorted.

    drumbrake likes this.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I once -- in the window of opportunity -- asked at my local shop about this... they misunderstood me and just told me I could do everything online (wrong!).

    Now the shops are always closed, right?

    Well I hope you all LOSE... so it can rollover and I get this sorted.
    I suppose there’s no chance of persuading you to win by not playing?
    Elegiaque, shri and hongkong7 like this.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Now the shops are always closed, right?
    Some are open; https://is.hkjc.com/ocb/ocbbizhour_en.pdf
    Elegiaque likes this.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,121
    Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Once again, thanks for volunteering to be an HKJC promogirl. Your shining smile compelled me to buy a ticket.
    Here's something that popped up from AAII ... since we're all savvy investors and all that ..

    When doing such analysis, be aware of the element of luck. Just as every lottery jackpot has an eventual winner, the odds of losing everything spent on a lottery ticket always remain steady at 96%. The same principle applies to investing in high-risk stocks and securities: While a few will realize huge returns, many will end up losing most of their value.
    https://www.aaii.com/investor-update...-tickets-worth
    Last edited by shri; 15-01-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast