Like Tree49Likes

Vaccine appointment booking (Pfizer)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    You must confirm you are a priority group when making the booking (check mark) and apparently you must bring proof to the appointment.
    Tricky one to judge for the nurses who will be policing eligibility . Especially the two 'accompanying carers' who have got to prove that they suddenly really care about grandma. When she has previously been stuck in a nursing home alone to fend for herself for years with no visitors . Lol

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    Tricky one to judge for the nurses who will be policing eligibility . Especially the two 'accompanying carers' who have got to prove that they suddenly really care about grandma. When she has previously been stuck in a nursing home alone to fend for herself for years with no visitors . Lol
    I don't think they will police eligibility. Not their job and will add chaos.
    BCD, MABinPengChau and hongkong7 like this.

but the Patriot vaccine also cures peoples interest in democracy ?

MABinPengChau likes this.

I'm surprised that the vaccine bookings have already been filled completely. The news have reported that the first shipment contained 1 million doses, or enough for 500,000 residents. The government said there were over 40,000 bookings made, or 10% of available doses.

If we assume 50,000 bookings over 14 days is roughly 3600 shots a day. About 156 shots at each of the 23 government locations.

At this speed it would take over 5 years to finish the vaccination program

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    I'm surprised that the vaccine bookings have already been filled completely. The news have reported that the first shipment contained 1 million doses, or enough for 500,000 residents. The government said there were over 40,000 bookings made, or 10% of available doses.
    Releases planned through private doctors.

Delete

Last edited by Sage; 24-02-2021 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Rethink

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Releases planned through private doctors.
    Do you ever get the sense people don’t actually read the news before opining? The number of times I’ve seen this dodgy vaccine rollout math in the past day is doing my head in.

The Pfizer vaccines have arrived but has there been any updates on the beginning of online registration and vaccination appointments?

Quote Originally Posted by zerg8:
    The Pfizer vaccines have arrived but has there been any updates on the beginning of online registration and vaccination appointments?
    BioNTech Vaccination : Megathread

https://geoexpat.com/forum/415/thread359881.html

How strictly do they police eligibility? Anyone who has friends/relatives who have taken the Sinovac vaccine know?