Like Tree20Likes
  • 1 Post By chingleutsch
  • 1 Post By Coolboy
  • 1 Post By Coolboy
  • 4 Post By MatthieuTofu
  • 1 Post By Coolboy

Macau: Social Credit System implementation being studied

Closed Thread

Just saw a sign in one of the newer west Tuen Mun public housing estates today which stated that people found smoking outdoors (except in designated smoking areas) would be docked 5 points, so it sounds as if The System is already worming its way into this side of the PRD.

Coolboy likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Also keeping dogs or cats in public estates is a big offence.
    hike likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    I stand corrected, but personally I always prefer dogs to cats, although certain cats I can consider owning...
    hike likes this.

Model SAR getting extra freedoms because of their compliance!

Coolboy, hike, Sage and 1 others like this.

Original Post Deleted
    The thing with cats which I don't like in general is that don't show much affection, at least not in the same way that dogs do, to their owners. They can pretend you don't exist...except feeding time. I prefer dogs because they don't hide their emotions and will proactively show their happiness when they see you. Cats...prefer to do their own thing.

But yes, there are exceptions. Bengal being one of them. I have heard of the Bengal, they are a cool-looking cat. Wild-looking yet domesticated. Another cat I don't mind owning is the Ocicat, like Bengal, they are somewhat dog-like in that they show more affection to their owners than the typical cat:

hike likes this.