Like Tree69Likes

Bloomberg article: More pieces on HK quarantine policies and the financial sector impact

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original Post Deleted
    Me thinks you have some serious control issues. Me thinks its not just on the Internet and also in your daily offline interactions. Me thinks you need some help before some one shows you "what time it is" - your John Lennon moment.

If local people didn’t complain about 5 year old kids being put in diapers and strapped to beds, that’s their fault for accepting such unacceptable behavior in silence.

No child of any race or passport should be treated like this and it’s sad that it took an English speaking person (who looked Asian when posting this story on SM) to raise it 14 months into this pandemic. It is wrong no matter what.

hike, TheBrit, kittykaitak and 2 others like this.

Original Post Deleted

Who is "they"? That's pretty racist itself.

Did you actually bother to read the books? They are about the liberal media enabling racism not about being racist to any group of people. SMH

Frankly if you are not from the US, have no experience dealing with other cultures other races at a deep level there (not in Asia, UK or AUS or even CAN), you have no business opining about topics you have no background in.
    Last edited by RMDNC; 21-03-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Original Post Deleted
    and co. .... basically same thing. such a weak response. you invoke race into it. move along. its sunday,

Original Post Deleted
    Answer my questions before you qualify to paint someone as a racist. Its YOU who are racist for forcing your view of the world on others.

So back on topic....

I empathise with Deleted User, but alas the show must go on. It is because of GC's and Aramis's positions that govt needs to press on and open the borders irrespective of vaxx numbers (after a sufficient notice period).

e.g. If it's theoretically possibly to reach X% of those in high risk categories by 1st May, then that should be the date.

GC (and plenty of others with much less bonafide reasons) will simply wait until the covid risk is present enough otherwise.

Waiting is a luxury that society should not be prepared to pay for.

Time and tide waits for no man.

Corrib likes this.