Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By christian03
  • 2 Post By mrgoodkat

Vaccines & eHealth App Registration

Closed Thread

Vaccines & eHealth App Registration

Having a concrete problem which is very related to this thread. So thought it might be better to add here instead of starting a new thread. I am a bit a confused about how to proceed with getting my eHealth app properly activated. Maybe somebody here knows how I can go ahead about it best:

• I registered in March for Biontech and with my registration opted in for eHealth.
    • After that registration thought it can't hurt to be proactive and I registered online. I got a very unconcrete confirmation mail saying I would have to go physically to some of the participating centres to get activated, no username, processId etc was given.
    • I then went to my first appointment ~3 weeks ago and on the same day got an SMS saying my "eHealth Record" was created and some activation code. I have no idea whether this "record" is about my membership/registration in general or about this first jab.
    • This is my current status and I have no login or any idea how to proceed to get this now fully working and active on my phone.
    • Will have my second appointment tomorrow and am wondering if they can help there, if there is some step missing.

Does anybody have a similar experience and an idea what I should do next?

Did you enter the code in the app? Just create a login in the app and follow the steps, it's pretty straightforward. Which part did you get stuck with?

Quote Originally Posted by christelledavis:
    Did you enter the code in the app? Just create a login in the app and follow the steps, it's pretty straightforward. Which part did you get stuck with?
    Thanks, good point. Forgot to mention the part where I got stuck in. When I tried to register via mobile phone app as next step, I got "Technical issue, we're working on it". I tried that three times on two different days. So I ruled out that it's actually a technical problem.

However, after reading your message just gave it another try... And this time worked. And I can see my vaccination record in it.

So problem resolved.
    shri likes this.

I’m having the same problem. Had first dose today, registered for eHealth whilst there and got the SMS. Then went to the app. The options are “log in” for which you need username and password or “get started”. I went to Get Started and it took me through another registration process - I assumed it would match my details against the previous registration I’d done in person. It didn’t - the last page was a message saying thanks for registering, now you need to go in person to somewhere using eHealth etc. No log in details have been created. Was nowhere to enter the code I received in the SMS.
    Anyone know what you’re meant to do next please? Thanks
    D

Set up iAMSmart and sign in through that

aw451 and Beanieskis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    thanks for this. I was having similar issues as the OP, even going as far as to physically re-register at a hospital, but I can now surface a QR code / jab record via iAMSmart. Now I'm ready to

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    That's worked, thanks!