Like Tree156Likes

Top officer in Hong Kong police national security unit caught in unlicensed massage parlour

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Top officer in Hong Kong police national security unit caught in unlicensed massage parlour

mrgoodkat and VillanElle like this.

“Officers are still investigating the case.”

I guess you could say they caught him with his pants down!

That too,
    a number two,

In the name of Xi Jinping
    What are we gonna do?

Carrie must be rhyming like this.

He must have pissed someone off. Alleging sex crimes is right out of the CCP playbook.

No happy ending for him in this story.

I'm pretty sure he must have pissed off someone in the NS office. He will be re educated now

Original Post Deleted
    I guess they figure they couldn't hide this at this point (and doing so would probably be worse if it is leaked to the media). So they decided they might as well disclose this to prevent a even more severe blowback. Or if this was to set an example for disobedient NSL police, then he would be used as a warning to his colleagues not to step out of line.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 12-05-2021 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I'm pretty sure he must have pissed off someone in the NS office. He will be re educated now
    What could his "crime" be that offended his NSL superiors I wonder? Not willing to arrest certain pro-democrats? Not willing to snuff out media reporting inconvenient news? Wanted to flee to the West with incriminating evidence of his colleagues?
    Philips and aw451 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    I guess they figure they couldn't hide this at this point (and doing so would probably be worse if it is leaked to the media). So they decided they might as well disclose this to prevent a even more severe blowback. Or if this was to set an example for disobedient NSL police, then he would be used as a warning to his colleagues not to step out of line.
    This would have easily been hidden, if the CCP so desired.
    mrgoodkat, shri, Philips and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast