Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Coolboy
  • 2 Post By Shiojiri Hiro
  • 1 Post By Coolboy
  • 1 Post By HK_Katherine

Does Carrie Lam affect vaccination rates

Closed Thread

The best way for vaccine uptake rates to increase is for Carrie Lam to shut up and instead find someone with more credibility to sell vaccinations. Each time Lam opens her mouth to demand people get vaccinated is a drag on the vaccination rates. She is damaging the vaccination cause each time she speaks.

Original Post Deleted
    I seriously doubt whether it was really due to her, hahaha. Certainly a new communication strategy is required. Surprised the government didn't hired a PR firm to do this. They sure as hell would do a better job. Or maybe they have hired a PR firm, but the results are subpar because they are tied down by bureaucracy.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 02-06-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    Beanieskis likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Its the government bureaucracy, marketing and selling an effective message is not their area of...strength.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    It's neither new nor untried. Its been used for a while in cancer treatment. It's only "new" to the mass market.
    It was used for specialized treatment. Not mass market, which was precisely my point. It is untried in the mass market. We sinply don't know whether there are side effects in mass use. Specialzed treatment does not equate with mass vaccination.

cmon - it takes time for faxes from the govt to reach CEO desks...

chuckster007 and muzzdang like this.

There is a webinar run by the chambers of commerce soon with Curry speaking on zoom about the 5 year plan. I decided I coulnt be bothered to listen to her crap so I've not signed up. I think it was a "coup" to get her as a speaker... normally it probably would be ... but here.....

Coolboy likes this.

well, base on your theory, she should be out there telling everyone not to take vaccine and it should work ?