Like Tree1Likes

Preparing for Consumption Voucher

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    /home/timonoj
    Posts
    1,440

    Preparing for Consumption Voucher

    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Since its consumption voucher day.. Balls in with a $35 bet.
    Sorry...you mean the first HK$1000 consumption vouchers are already being delivered?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142
    Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    Sorry...you mean the first HK$1000 consumption vouchers are already being delivered?
    Thats what I thought - 1st of August?

  3. #3

    It's 2K delivery on 1st August if you registered early enough through Octopus.


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142

    Preparing for Consumption Voucher

    Tap&Go Video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDjVTZ4A1So

    Octopus Video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBzu9Lhl5DM

    (No clue why I thought you have to upgrade or do something to your card BEFORE hand to upgrade the stored value limit to $3000 on your octopus card. I did this at one of the automated kiosks at the MTR station)

    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-07-23 at 16.07.08.jpeg
Views: 461
Size:  53.5 KB


  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142

    From their FAQ ... may be I'm overthinking this.

    Name:  Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 2.51.01 PM.png
Views: 443
Size:  42.3 KB


  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    856

    For 1 minute I thought you will be advising me not to eat or spend until 1 Aug..........

    Sith likes this.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    48,142
    Quote Originally Posted by ycchai:
    For 1 minute I thought you will be advising me not to eat or spend until 1 Aug..........
    Yes.. That too.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    It's 2K delivery on 1st August if you registered early enough through Octopus.
    Does the 2k just get added to your Octopus balance or do you have to redeem actual vouchers.?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyMac:
    Does the 2k just get added to your Octopus balance or do you have to redeem actual vouchers.?
    You need to go to 7-11 or the MTR subsidy machines, tap your octopus and funds will be added to your balance. Shri put up a video of it somewhere.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    You need to go to 7-11 or the MTR subsidy machines, tap your octopus and funds will be added to your balance. Shri put up a video of it somewhere.
    Ok,Thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast