Like Tree2307Likes

Who is leaving HK, Anecdotal Evidence - Part 2

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 90 95 96 97 98

Quote Originally Posted by NateM:
    Walked into Gateway Supermarket in Central to do some shopping for our kids and looks like they'll be "leaving HK" end of February. Anyone have some good recommendations on places to buy Lucky Charms and Pop Tarts?
    There is another US store in central in L/G Asia Standard Tower, maybe check there?
    NateM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    My work is in HK and I live in a huge 4000+ sqft house in Australia. I also drive a BMW

It is MUCH MUCH cheaper to fly from Australia to HK every month, 1 week of hotel accomodation in HK every month, than it is to have my whole family in HK and pay crazy prices for international school. My company used to pay HK$280,000/year for 2 kids international school in HK. Now I can just work from big house in Australia and if I travel to HK once a month the flight/accomodation maybe around $120,000k/year. My company agreed to this arrangement because it saves them shitloads and makes everyone happy and I still keep HK job.
    Mad jealous of you mate. I wish I could find such a flexible job like that. You must also rack up them Qantas Points!

If I could find a job like that, I would also consider leaving haha. It's like getting the best of both worlds!
    muzzdang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NateM:
    Anyone have some good recommendations on places to buy Lucky Charms and Pop Tarts?
    Pop Tarts.. pop tarts pop tarts pop tarts..

https://www.veed.io/view/0c471778-2b...8-a1dda6c13295

I strongly disagree. The instructions are vital for a very small segment of the population.. the ones who will complain that there should have been a label warning ppl not to open and consume the desiccant packet that came with their shoes.

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 90 95 96 97 98