Like Tree284Likes

Nicole Kidman's TV show "Expats"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    The author was raised in HK, she attended Hong Kong International School before moving to the US to study at Harvard.

Ah well, thank goodness for Nicole Kidman for giving us something more to do while locked up in our little city. Will keep a look out!

(I actually think she's one of the most beautiful actors... Would be one of the few celebrities I would be happy to see! But uhh... expats don't typically look like her!)

Last edited by Elegiaque; 18-08-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    Skyhook, shri and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    I am more interested in the peak mansion she is staying, the rent is HK$650,000 per month...my that's something...I really am curious to know what that mansion is like...for $650,000. Private swimming pool is guaranteed at a minimum. Does it have a private helicopter pad too? A nice big private park all to yourself? With a pond filled with the most expensive koi fish from Japan?
    I have a spare room she could have rented for half that

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Production crew ... not flight.
    ??
    That's what I meant as well.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley1:
    I have a spare room she could have rented for half that
    Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Firemin:
    Pretty certain some of this is being filmed in some completely empty posh houses opposite our apartment in Pokfulam - loads of cameras and lights set up in the garden and in the houses, tons of film crew, catering trucks, 'costume department' lorries etc for the last week or so! My wife also swears she saw Nicole Kidman walking down the road!
    Where are these empty posh houses and who owns them?

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Where are these empty posh houses and who owns them?
    Everywhere, Stanley has tons of them. Mainlanders is my best guess.
    chuckster007 likes this.

Bisney Road... owned by Chinachem according to the advertising hoarding out front! All the production trucks are generally parked outside Sandy Bay fire station first thing in the morning!

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    There were no restrictions on crew. As is no quarantine at least. I met a crew member the day after she landed in HK.
    I'm quite sure they need to quarantine after they return, its stated somewhere in the coronavirus website. Maybe your friend did a China run hence exemption

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Awwww! I thought it was gonna be based on real HK expats who go to work at the financial institution and complain about shit on Geoexpat... lol
    rainylin, JAherbert and jdf21st like this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast