Like Tree33Likes

Easy Entry Program - 2000/day non-residents from Macau and Mainland

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by gardabble:
    The HK govt care you go back to the mainland first (be patriotic to the mainland) before they ever consider you to go abroad. Expect quarantine measures eased to mainland first before anywhere else.
    Spend tourist money in the great patriotic motherland than the evil imperial West.

Second class citizens = Hong Kongers
    Third class citizens = foreigners in Hong Kong

Well, looking forward to a more crowded holiday vacation to Lantau.

(To be fair, 2,000 seems incredibly low -- how many are already crossing the border each day with an exemption, e.g. lorry drivers?)

SingSangSong likes this.

Used to be 5000

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Second class citizens = Hong Kongers
    Third class citizens = foreigners in Hong Kong

Well, looking forward to a more crowded holiday vacation to Lantau.

(To be fair, 2,000 seems incredibly low -- how many are already crossing the border each day with an exemption, e.g. lorry drivers?)
    Elegiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by binance345:
    The ccp is suppressing property prices in Shenzhen, and I don't think they will allow hot money to move so easily from the mainland to the Hong Kong property market. Not to mention that they have always believed that high housing prices in Hong Kong are the driving force behind the social unrest in Hong Kong in recent years. On the contrary, I believe they will start to regulate the price of real estate in Hong Kong once they think the time is right.
    As I said before

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...ne-2021-09-17/