Like Tree76Likes

'Expert': 100% Vax Rate to reopen HK

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Canberra (Australia's capital, population 500k+), got up to 99.3% double vaxed, then they realised they were up shit creek and the number will soon go over 100%, so they decided to stop reporitng the exact number and now just show ">95%" on reports and dashboards so they don't confuse people with bullshit numbers.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/sto...-100-per-cent/

hullexile, qhank and Jillypots like this.

Name:  Screenshot_20211111-114212.png
Views: 343
Size:  267.2 KB

Read this and abandon all hope all ye who enter here: this guy Leung has lost the plot. Wants to close off the so called massive quarantine loophole for cargo crews keeping us fed .
    But doesn't want vaccine passports as elderly won't accept and goodness mustn't force these elderly to get the damn shot before they are ready .
    Never mind forcing all and sundry into quarantine : forcing restricts on all of us etc etc
    There is no hope for this doctor .advising on our lives : he's clearly lost all perspective after almost two years in the Fuhrer bunker
    shri, Baklava, mucaari and 5 others like this.

HK is deemed as "Safe" for many locals. They see no necessity or urgency to risk getting vaccination when we are staying at 0 local infection rate. And since they are locals, they have lower need to leave hk to visit family/friends overseas. Us expats will continue to suffer lol

qhank, Elegiaque, ramelec and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baklava:
    the moon must be in the seventh house...
    and Jupiter aligns with Mars....
    Baklava and Jillypots like this.

Quote Originally Posted by er2:
    and Jupiter aligns with Mars....
    To take a swab of uranus..

Sorry, I will stay quiet for the rest of the day.
    vyral_143, Jillypots and Baklava like this.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    HK is deemed as "Safe" for many locals. They see no necessity or urgency to risk getting vaccination when we are staying at 0 local infection rate. And since they are locals, they have lower need to leave hk to visit family/friends overseas. Us expats will continue to suffer lol
    On the other hand, the vast majority of those getting a third jab today in Prince Edward appeared to be aged locals. So, while I agree that there are significant numbers of locals who aren't getting the first or second vaccination, there are sizable numbers who are getting fully vaccinated. What is the difference between them? Why are some getting the vaccine, but others not?

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    On the other hand, the vast majority of those getting a third jab today in Prince Edward appeared to be aged locals. So, while I agree that there are significant numbers of locals who aren't getting the first or second vaccination, there are sizable numbers who are getting fully vaccinated. What is the difference between them? Why are some getting the vaccine, but others not?
    My guess: it’s the same as in some other countries where misinformation and no coordinated and/or convincing central government push for vaccination leaves room for groups to bask in certain media that focus on risk of vaccination versus risk of Covid. Think of how it works in the US where many deluded souls think Covid is not real, vaccines are worse then Covid, it’s all politocal nonsense etc etc.
    drumbrake and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Why are there yellow and blue? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SingSangSong:
    This!
    Also: They hope to earn future CCP bonus points with this attitude and mentality. 拍马屁, that is. [bootlicking]
    There are others who are, but I don't think YKY is firmly the pro-beijing camp
    qhank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurs88:
    I am gobsmacked about the below....it's like being held hostage.... 1- 2 years! Who the hell can achieve 100 percent vaccination rate!

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/local-vac...t-recommended/
    That’s it. I am going to vaccinate the babies and toddlers and young child to achieve 100% vaccination rate.