Like Tree86Likes

2022 - Large Mark Six Draws

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,517

    We got 3+1! Finally get a bit of a return on all our wasted attempts at a life saver...

    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    5,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    We got 3+1! Finally get a bit of a return on all our wasted attempts at a life saver...
    How much does that return?

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    How much does that return?
    Around $300. Would have been more if not the +1 number.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    5,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Around $300. Would have been more if not the +1 number.
    4 numbers was around $40,000 right?

    And 3 a $40

    Does 3+1 work when you have picked 6 numbers or do you need to buy 7 I’m never sure. I only had 2 tickets with 3 numbers one of which was 1,3,10 it went pear shaped after that.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    47,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Does 3+1 work when you have picked 6 numbers or do you need to buy 7 I’m never sure. I only had 2 tickets with 3 numbers one of which was 1,3,10 it went pear shaped after that.
    They draw 7 numbers... last one is designated as the +1 .. six to win, +1 as a bonus.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    5,015
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    They draw 7 numbers... last one is designated as the +1 .. six to win, +1 as a bonus.
    Yea I know but if you have all 6 then the +1 is irrelevant rignt.

    It only plays with 3, 4 and 5 numbers matched?

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    47,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Yea I know but if you have all 6 then the +1 is irrelevant rignt.

    It only plays with 3, 4 and 5 numbers matched?
    Yes, if you think of 6 as the maximum, the first six drawn numbers count. The 7th number drawn is more like a +0.5 ... so you get 5.5, 5, 4.5...

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    7,748

    Please read the prize section
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Six

    Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    47,716
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Please read the prize section
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Six
    Too much maths ... if we knew how to do maths, we'd not be betting on the six.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Too much maths ... if we knew how to do maths, we'd not be betting on the six.
    you don't need to look at the calculations part, all you need to know is how many numbers = which prize. the actual money part let HKJC show how much u won

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast