Like Tree32Likes

5/1/2022 - Local Covid Cases Update

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Holy crap that is a lot of places

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...testing-notice

MABinPengChau likes this.

Oh yeah, someone walks through Victoria Park, not scanning anything, going to run right out and get tested. Sure thing...

AsianXpat0, Sage and Baklava like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    I do read the list regularly which is published every night / morning.. Always interesting to predict if it was a local or westerner who caused the notices.

A while back the gwailo pilot triggered testing at posh central places, the poor local cargo pilot triggered testing at Fairwood or Cafe De Coral (CDC) - may be I'm exaggerating.. but this is how low the bar is for entertainment at CasaGeo these days.

https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...2010600036.htm

Original Post Deleted
    Not for AIR CREW, now after this events I think its stopped.

One of the places is Leighton Hill Community Centre - which is a testing centre... Can't make this shit up
    MatthieuTofu, blandy62 and statman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I do read the list regularly which is published every night / morning.. Always interesting to predict if it was a local or westerner who caused the notices.

A while back the gwailo pilot triggered testing at posh central places, the poor local cargo pilot triggered testing at Fairwood or Cafe De Coral (CDC) - may be I'm exaggerating.. but this is how low the bar is for entertainment at CasaGeo these days.

https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...2010600036.htm
    Ha ha, quality entertainment! I'm sure we can find some idiot who claims that's racism without even looking too hard.

You may not be surprised to hear that i'm totally oblivious to all testing notices - I'm far far far too busy to go trying to find them amongst the mountains of other garbage that fills the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

In view of all the compulsory testing notices, you are crazy if you are paying for your own covid test. Just rock right up to your local center, and say you walked in the park or ate KFC, you're good to go! Next time you need a travel test, just peruse the local compulsory testing notices and, voila!, a free covid test for you!
    blandy62, Coolboy and Mrs. Jones like this.

So the flight attendant who was positive and should have QT at home infected her own mother.
    Mother went out and about as she was unvaccinated and became a super spreader

So we would have been screwed regardless if the flight attendant stayed home or not lol
    In China all air crew quarantine in a hotel and not at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    In view of all the compulsory testing notices, you are crazy if you are paying for your own covid test. Just rock right up to your local center, and say you walked in the park or ate KFC, you're good to go! Next time you need a travel test, just peruse the local compulsory testing notices and, voila!, a free covid test for you!
    The only trouble is that if you're heading to a place like Australia, you'll be denied entry if you've had contact with a positive case in the last 14 days. Of course you could lie on your Australian Travel Declaration and I doubt China will share anything with the Australian authorities.
    Coolboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    The free tests don't come with a printout of the results so can't travel with it
    Coolboy, shri, Sage and 2 others like this.