Like Tree677Likes

Birthday Party Goers to Quarantine...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Penny's bay will see a lot of people today or tomorrow....100 from the monday's party + families + all the people they meet since monday night for others lunch, dinner, party they had since that date.... oups sorry .. for others work meetings....

This is beyond brilliant, I know I shouldn't laugh at the difficulties of others but I am pissing myself laughing.

HK Facebook Quarantine is wondering if any will check in for quarantine support...

Going to be watching that space like a hawk...

BCD, JAherbert and alexdown like this.

From the HK01 live feed posted on the first post in this thread...

I think this is the RTHK person who was diagnosed as positive and her husband said they left before 9:30 (parking records say 9:28PM). Husband is a doctor..

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    So all 100+ are all going to PB?

Ah, feels good to witness Karma. Maybe there is a god.
    Or upgrade of PB detention/reeducation center facilities are in order now which will eventually benefit mere mortals as well.. Either way, your argument about Karma and God still stands..
    blandy62 and Baklava like this.

Diverse, representative and harmonious new Legco managed to achieve so much so quickly. They must regret not having at least a token Allan Zeman along now. Wonder if Genius provided the dreamer AZ’s feedback about being one of the “in group” as one of the new Legco convenors in his meeting with his handlers and they had a laugh about it.

I think this is the RTHK person who was diagnosed as positive and her husband said they left before 9:30
    https://twitter.com/alvinllum/status/1479345885247307776

RTHK person.
    Mefisto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    This is beyond brilliant, I know I shouldn't laugh at the difficulties of others but I am pissing myself laughing.
    I have a feeling this will be the gift that keeps giving. Santa came late .. because he had to spend a few days in quarantine ... but he delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Dont laugh. You should be crying. Crying in happiness.

HAPPY FRIDAY MOTHER FUCKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Or upgrade of PB detention/reeducation center facilities are in order now which will eventually benefit mere mortals as well.. Either way, your argument about Karma and God still stands..
    Well, karma is not fullfilled (YET), they need to be covid positive and thrown into the rat lab at the expo center.

Man, I feel fucking high - dont mind my posts. I havent felt so good reading any news article in the past 2 years.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast