Like Tree24Likes

Covid Self Tests In HK

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

It is a good additional layer of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Important to note that these aren't usable for CTNs (would've been useful to shorten the queues)

https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...2011700616.htm
    Interesting of the govt to give away a tool that can be used to aid in the transmission of C19 should individuals so wish.

Don't worry about the 3000, local media now reporting 300,000 to be distributed soon in all districts.

(In other news, seems that someone caught Omicron in hotel quarantine and while they didn't go out they have infected 9 family members who have all been out and about all week... really ironic if a case caught in Q brings the house of cards down).

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky:
    Don't worry about the 3000, local media now reporting 300,000 to be distributed soon in all districts.

(In other news, seems that someone caught Omicron in hotel quarantine and while they didn't go out they have infected 9 family members who have all been out and about all week... really ironic if a case caught in Q brings the house of cards down).
    sorry but I’m not buying the hotel QT bullshit however much they try to convince us that Covid exists there and two floors are now subject to additional measures. I’m on day 17 and so far I have had 12 PCR tests with a further TWO to come on Wednesday. They were tested 5 days after leaving QT. Ample time to catch it on the outside.

Seeing as there are now preliminary positives in two schools we could also be on the cusp of Omi finally hitting the community. I’ll take whatever kneejerks they throw our way because their policies and lack of proper preparation are going to come tumbling down if this proves to be correct. Good luck with trying to lock HK down Carrie. I also have more than a sneaking suspicion that there are people out there with Covid and not reporting it, who can blame them?
    drumbrake, shri and statman like this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4