Like Tree105Likes

HK Secondary Schools to Close

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Our experts are at it again

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...horities-weigh

Still, no need for the elderly to get vaccinated, while their grandchildren suffer.

Have the authorities not heard of the phrase the horse has already bolted?

Am hearing as early as tomorrow in some cases..

The Education Bureau announced on Thursday that secondary schools in Hong Kong will suspend in-person classes no later than Monday, after a number of students in the city have contracted the coronavirus.

Whereas schools can exercise their discretion to arrange half-day in-person classes for secondary six students as they will face the HKDSE examination starting April 22.

The latest Covid case involving secondary school students is a secondary six student at St. Joseph's Anglo-Chinese School in Kwun Tong.

Other affected schools include Salem-Immanuel Lutheran College, St. Francis' Canossian College, Hong Kong Tang King Po College, Kiangsu-Chekiang College, Delia Memorial School (Broadway), HKMA David Li Kwok Po College, St. Joseph's Anglo-Chinese School, and Buddhist Fat Ho Memorial College.
    Have also seen some news aout a teacher or invigilator at Delia Broadway

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/break...-coming-Monday

Additionally, a 58-year-old teacher at Delia Memorial School (Broadway) in Mei Foo also preliminarily tested positive for the virus. The patient was an invigilator for an examination attended by an earlier infected case on January 10, 11 and 14.

Meanwhile, a schoolmate of an infected case from the same school also tested preliminary positive, along with two family members.

https://www.news.gov.hk/eng/2022/01/...72307_972.html
    Last edited by shri; 20-01-2022 at 01:09 PM.

Happy New Year

hullexile, aw451 and SecondsT like this.

Once again Cheeky, Happy Old Year..

those damn hamsters

Coolboy likes this.

Do not kiss your kids, hand then over to the government to be taken care of humanely.

Hamsters and other small rodents, schoolchildren, prosecute Cathay.

It does not matter how many diversionary tactics they try to put in our way the people have not forgotten the party and are anticipating the requisite treatment, while expecting nothing.

VAX the fucking unvaxxed who are now controlling the every day life and movements of an entire nation, or at least prevent them from accessing the very things that are making their own insular life so comfortable. No shops, no public transport, no HKJC, no bars or restaurants, no wet markets. Exclude them from any cash voucher schemes.

Get the fucking ‘experts’ to prove the hamster to human transmission.

Accept the fact that Omi is now here. It doesn’t matter what futile measures you put in place it was already too late for that before Omi was even identified (unless you want to ban breathing).

shri, Coolboy, aw451 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ndt:
    Once again Cheeky, Happy Old Year..
    You know what they say, the more things change, the more things stay the same.
    ndt and muzzdang like this.

Happy new year teens. You’ll be frustrated, isolated, equally bored and enraged, generally demotivated but, hey, covid free!

(I don’t know how to tell my daughter, I guess there is no good way, argh )

Quote Originally Posted by Baklava:
    Happy new year teens. You’ll be frustrated, isolated, equally bored and enraged, generally demotivated but, hey, covid free!

(I don’t know how to tell my daughter, I guess there is no good way, argh )
    I gave my kid a pass today when I see she is just playing phone games.
    On the basis of ' fxxk it seems like she can't get an education here anyway what the point of hassling her .
    I would get demotivated too
    Coolboy, blandy62, Baklava and 1 others like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast