Like Tree30Likes

Kids Vaccination Bookings

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I just booked my wife booster shots and managed to get early next week by refreshing until someone cancels.

Your refresh the center by switching center. Ie assuming you want sun yat sun, keep switching between jockey club and sun yat sun until a slot pops up. Today while playing with the system at 1050am I got an 11am slot

Anyway, Pfizer kids is now fully booked without April opened. Partly cos currently kids have double booked due to the system 3week gap. I then realise I should not just cancel my booking but pass it to a friend kids by doing what I said above. Ie cancel on one PC and immediately capture on another PC

PS fast fingers are needed

shri likes this.

So my friend did not respond to my offer for the March 11 3pm Gleneagles slot. If anyone wants this kid's pfizer slot, PM me and i'll see how we can transfer over.

PS seems like there are some slots before that date. I think i'll just cancel it

https://booking.covidvaccine.gov.hk/forms/index.jsp

The Kids vaccine booking section on the website has been added and you can book April 15 to May something already for kids who needs their 2nd Shot FYI.

Red face Child vaccination in HK

Hi All,

My child just crossed 3 years and it's time to decide whether I should go forward for child vaccination or wait some more time.

What are the rules for child booking vaccination in case have Indian passport and Indian birth certificate (no HKID or HK Birth Certificate) ? In website HK Birth Certificate option only is given during booking.

Schools will also arrange vaccination ? If yes, I should wait for school which will start in August or just book myself.

Pfizer not available for children's?

Please share you experiences on child vaccination.

There is an entire thread discussing this.

What are the rules for child booking vaccination in case have Indian passport and Indian birth certificate (no HKID or HK Birth Certificate) ? In website HK Birth Certificate option only is given during booking.

Use HKID. If he doesn't have one, then get one.

Schools will also arrange vaccination ? If yes, I should wait for school which will start in August or just book myself.

Check with the school.

Incorrect. Spending even 30 seconds on the HK Government vaccination site tells you this.

https://geoexpat.com/forum/415/thread362839.html

3 years old kid can't have HKID.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    There is an entire thread discussing this.

Use HKID. If he doesn't have one, then get one.

Check with the school.

Incorrect. Spending even 30 seconds on the HK Government vaccination site tells you this.

You will need to book your child's vaccination at the Post Office.

LetsDiscuss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:

Pfizer is not EASILY available. Here in Taipo there is not a single source for it. Adult or Child.

The child dose has to be diluted and only a couple of places will do that. So, depending where you are, the school may not provide the option. We resorted to Sinocrap for our daughter, which, because it's so weak, comes as a regular shot. Better than nothing though.

I must say that most local doctors have a long wait time to do any vax work and we found, through a friend, a local clinic, above McDs, that vaxxed the same day. So ask around in your community if you can, for the best options.

Pfizer is only approved for children 5 years and older, this is a global approval not limited to HK.

A 3 year old in HK can only take Sinovac.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    Pfizer is not EASILY available. Here in Taipo there is not a single source for it. Adult or Child.

The child dose has to be diluted and only a couple of places will do that. So, depending where you are, the school may not provide the option. We resorted to Sinocrap for our daughter, which, because it's so weak, comes as a regular shot. Better than nothing though.

I must say that most local doctors have a long wait time to do any vax work and we found, through a friend, a local clinic, above McDs, that vaxxed the same day. So ask around in your community if you can, for the best options.
    Why does HK not buy in Pfizer made at kids' strength? No need to dilute

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsinf...19-vaccine/amp

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast