Like Tree15Likes

NO SF to Door deliveries from 5th March

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

an inconvenience and a bother to us all...Hope the drivers/delivery guys' pay isnt affected by illness and they can return to BAU again.

As an aside, I have 4 deliveries pending and I cannot change the delivery method to 'self collection' via the app (ie the HK01 article isnt correct).

SF drivers have been super busy recently
    Choose delivery to locker where you can

VillanElle and ramelec like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    an inconvenience and a bother to us all...Hope the drivers/delivery guys' pay isnt affected by illness and they can return to BAU again.

As an aside, I have 4 deliveries pending and I cannot change the delivery method to 'self collection' via the app (ie the HK01 article isnt correct).
    It's best to use the text chat feature so they can manually change it to pickup.
    shri and pin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    SF drivers have been super busy recently
    Choose delivery to locker where you can
    For all the folks here, the EF locker is the best for now
    https://htm.sf-express.com/hk/en/dyn...ork/EF-Locker/
    Rob2020 and pin like this.

so what happens to orders that are on the way?
    stuck in their warehouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    I'm sure it's affected. We've chatted to couriers before, and it sounds like a tough company to work for. They don't seem particularly socially-minded as an organisation either, from the way they spill their branch operations out to take over entire sections of footpath and street.

Amazon orders?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    I'm sure it's affected. We've chatted to couriers before, and it sounds like a tough company to work for. They don't seem particularly socially-minded as an organisation either, from the way they spill their branch operations out to take over entire sections of footpath and street.
    Yeah that's why I don't use them unless I have no choice.

Where we are they’ve parked up a truck and they text you to come and get it (in Chinese unfortunately, which caused some confusion at first)

shri and Drunken Master like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Yeah that's why I don't use them unless I have no choice.
    Yeah, that and because of their (admittedly now discontinued) practice of slapping on a $30 charge for residential deliveries in utterly commonplace locations.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast