Like Tree171Likes

March 15: Beaches to Close!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Outdoor is the best place than to be indoor, as the bacterial and viral load count is less due to the natural UVC generated from the sun. I have conducted some tests with Air Quality team using scientific instruments and see the actual results with my own eyes.

Unfortunately HK government does not buy in scientific data; but they buy based on someone in China complaining Hong Kong people enjoying the beach time! Let's more people flood the mall, continue the chain of Covid transmission and see how these numbers ramp up and sustaining the dynamic zero covid!

Drunken Master likes this.

Rest of world"
    Worried about:
    Omicron
    Ukraine
    Russia
    WW3

Hong Kong
    BEACHES!

tf19 and Mary 2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Don't forget local school kids are already on summer break!
    Right. It didn't click why the beach and park were unusually busy on a weekday. It's summer vacation!

No mass testing, no outdoors of any kind, just go to the malls, drop some cash, eat separately as a family, home by 6, lather, rinse, repeat....

Anybody want to hazard a guess why these bunch of degenerates wanna keep shooting themselves in the foot? Because I have given up wondering why. How can an adult with a normal functioning brain keep thinking this is the way to go? Do they seriously think it’s possible to keep covid out and are they actually willing to be isolated forever? If it’s political, what do they still stand to gain? The only possible thing I can still think of is for the CCP congress in October to make Xi president for life?

GreenCatalonia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crankshaft:
    Anybody want to hazard a guess why these bunch of degenerates wanna keep shooting themselves in the foot? Because I have given up wondering why. How can an adult with a normal functioning brain keep thinking this is the way to go? Do they seriously think it’s possible to keep covid out and are they actually willing to be isolated forever? If it’s political, what do they still stand to gain? The only possible thing I can still think of is for the CCP congress in October to make Xi president for life?
    Bowie's "Life on Mars" has the answer. Carrie and her gang are actually aliens creating insane scenarios to get the flagging ratings up back home. You are all in a massive interplanetary Truman Show.

It's as logical an answer as any for the craziness.

Even The jackboot for life argument is utterly illogical,

What? a society wants a Psycopathic leader who locks away the entire population on a whim, and attempts to turn away the tide with a sand castle.

That’s somehow desirable? He’s fucking stupid enough to think his behaviour secures his position?

We’re all going to love watching that twat’s painful demise.
    GreenCatalonia likes this.

I cannot come up with any reason why they would continue to behave this way, which is what scares me.

Don’t think there’s any hope left for this city.

They've all been very thoroughly conditioned (including through salaries much higher than people of their calibre would earn in the private sector, which is really very unusual for governmental positions) to have zero civic duty and instead just work towards whatever the rules tell them to do.

Before protests and covid those rules were basically whatever had gone before, not breaking anything, and keeping powerful interests powerful. Now the scorecard just says one thing... Do Dynamic Zero... whatever that means.

Without detailed instructions unfortunately they still have a bit of autonomy on how to pursue their goal, and they don't have an effective playbook. With Dr Wuhan gone they are back to doing what they did before and can't see this is a different game to 2020.
    shri, Baklava and GreenCatalonia like this.

Is this done as a response to the "anger" of our neighbours in SZ who are now under lockdown?

What a joke.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast