Like Tree48Likes

87% of Vaccinated Deaths Had Sinovac

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    So all those who said sinovac was "useless" and "ineffective" were talking from something other than science.

It is not as effective as Pfizer but that has always been known.
    When you have no other choice Sinovac it is certainly much better nothing but must be boosted regularly. There are others choices in developed and developing countries.

Name:  1617359323383762.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  125.4 KB

HK Gov has talked to all the manufacturers of better vaccines and chosen not to buy them relying instead for some reason unknown on Sinovac. Even appearing to push Sinovac above known better products.

It is not Mar 2021 when the world was scrambling for protection. It is Mar 2022 when there is the ability to pick and choose the best options and have some in reserve.

Again data on how long since the last jab would be helpful. As it is being unvaccinated is a much higher risk but someone with Sinovac is ~twice as likely to as someone with Pfizer.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielFRA:
    So sad. The virus doesn't know politics. It shouldn't matter, if the vaccine is from China or Germany/USA. People should just get the best available vaccine.

Having said that, sadly there is no French vaccine. Then I would recommend that of course
    As much as I trust French cars... Oh wait!

Well, whoever wrote that can't be trusted with writing in English. I hope the Chinese version was more accurate.

"Currently, about 80 per cent of the elderly aged 80 or above received CoronaVac vaccines and about 20 per cent received Comirnaty vaccines. Preliminary analysis of the..."

As written, this means that 100% of the population about 80 years of age is vaccinated <facepalm>

The graph on page 3 is interesting though, really makes it obvious how this disease is skewed towards age.

the data seems very clear for those who want to read it

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by DanielFRA:
    So sad. The virus doesn't know politics. It shouldn't matter, if the vaccine is from China or Germany/USA. People should just get the best available vaccine.

Having said that, sadly there is no French vaccine. Then I would recommend that of course

it is coming soon. I think 1-2 months from what I heard. It will taste better for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    it is coming soon. I think 1-2 months from what I heard. It will taste better for sure
    Yes, Valneva. Just in time when the Pandemic really over-over, we bring our vaccine to the market.

What the world needs now is a vaccine against Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    When you have no other choice Sinovac it is certainly much better nothing but must be boosted regularly. There are others choices in developed and developing countries.

Name:  1617359323383762.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  125.4 KB

HK Gov has talked to all the manufacturers of better vaccines and chosen not to buy them relying instead for some reason unknown on Sinovac. Even appearing to push Sinovac above known better products.

It is not Mar 2021 when the world was scrambling for protection. It is Mar 2022 when there is the ability to pick and choose the best options and have some in reserve.

Again data on how long since the last jab would be helpful. As it is being unvaccinated is a much higher risk but someone with Sinovac is ~twice as likely to as someone with Pfizer.
    When was that chart produced and what was it based on? Selective evidence. How does that match the data in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    When was that chart produced and what was it based on? Selective evidence. How does that match the data in HK?
    Some time ago ~1 year , clinical trial data from 18 months ago

Some are much less effective against Omicron variant. Which would you choose if you were given a choice? HK does have a choice HK'ers do not.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Some time ago ~1 year , clinical trial data from 18 months ago

Some are much less effective against Omicron variant. Which would you choose if you were given a choice? HK does have a choice HK'ers do not.
    Yes indeed from the very early trial with the high risk Brazilian health workers looking at effectiveness against infection I think. So totally irrelevant given all the data over the following 18 months.

Why base your argument on data that you know to be seriously out of date and irrelevant? You do that often on various topics, form.a view and then that is totally unshakable whatever evidence appears later.

Given the data we have from.Hong Kong with the over 80s what is the effectiveness of Pfizer and Sinovac in preventing death?
    TheBrit and Viktri like this.