Like Tree48Likes

East Rail to Admiralty - Coming May 15th

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

East Rail to Admiralty - Coming May 15th

Reported by multiple media sources

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/202...00822_001.html

This should make a huge difference to NT East, East Kowloon.

What is the plan for the big train station above. Large plot of land in a prime location.

I'll see it when I believe it.

One month to enjoy a long-awaited project.

The bridge, and that bloody train station... boy were those a big wait for nothing. By Chinese construction standards, they will be falling to pieces before anyone uses them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I'll see it when I believe it.

One month to enjoy a long-awaited project.

The bridge, and that bloody train station... boy were those a big wait for nothing. By Chinese construction standards, they will be falling to pieces before anyone uses them again.
    This project like the MTR to the southside are needed by the city.
    Elegiaque and aw451 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    This project like the MTR to the southside are needed by the city.
    Couldn't agree more! And thank goodness it is to enhance the daily lives of Hong Kongers, not make the city more crowded.

Mong kok not Prince Edward . Oh and as a Taipo resident often travelling to the Island, this extension is God sent. Yes we have the 307 bus but I have a half hour walk to get to the nearest stop.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    Mong kok not Prince Edward . Oh and as a Taipo resident often travelling to the Island, this extension is God sent. Yes we have the 307 bus but I have a half hour walk to get to the nearest stop.
    on the contrary I always change at PE which gives me a slightly better chance of a seat than MK, admittedly not as successful in that regard as changing at YMT and going down the escalator for the Kowloon Tong line coming back the other way

Original Post Deleted
    Another Wu Mao here people!

Original Post Deleted
    They have massively extended the station so it's not going to be so crowded anymore. Especially once this new line beings relief to the Tsuen Wan line which is hell on earth (but still better than the Tube) during the rush hour.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    They have massively extended the station so it's not going to be so crowded anymore.
    People coming from the new line will still have to walk to the island line platform and wait there for their train don't they?
    Lots of space in other parts of the station won't help with *that* overcrowding..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast