Like Tree27Likes

May 2022 - HK Covid News & Updates

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Be careful with any LHS app update. Despite comments to the contrary my latest update turned on the Connect to HK Health Code System (under Setting then App Settings)

Question as I have been abroad too long: is there a concise place for all local Covid rules? I see one for inbound travel but not for local living?

Particularly should we get an overseas recovery certificate for some benefit locally in Hong Kong once we return soon?

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    Particularly should we get an overseas recovery certificate for some benefit locally in Hong Kong once we return soon?
    If you're triple vaccinated it does not offer any benefit from what I can see.

Have posted some links here:

https://geoexpat.com/forum/415/thread363585.html

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Be careful with any LHS app update. Despite comments to the contrary my latest update turned on the Connect to HK Health Code System (under Setting then App Settings)
    I stopped updating that app since I read about this (on this site)

How will HK maintain dynamic zero?

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...gtype=homepage

Perfectly timed to provide an excuse to defer the relaxations due on the 19th?

I’m a fairly frequent visitor to Sha Tim and I can tell you that today was the busiest I’ve seen the shopping centre in ages. I think HK people might finally be saying enough is enough.

on a side note why the hell ban an airline because of incorrect paperwork. What in the fuck does that actually have to do with the prevention of Covid in HK. Lunacy.

on the plus side just about to jump on East Rail to Admiralty for the first time

Sha Tim lol !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast